Thread: Question about PSP GO

don
    don is offline -Hacks Ninja

Default Question about PSP GO

Alright so Im pretty sure we all know that the GO isnt hacked and it'll probably be a while before it is. My question then is, should I forget that I have a psp and leave it on 6.10 until a hack does come out sometime in the future or should I just continue buying games and playing them, some of which will probably require me to upgrade the FW?

Matr1cks is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by don View Post
    Alright so Im pretty sure we all know that the GO isnt hacked and it'll probably be a while before it is. My question then is, should I forget that I have a psp and leave it on 6.10 until a hack does come out sometime in the future or should I just continue buying games and playing them, some of which will probably require me to upgrade the FW?
    Ehhh...that's a toughie.....keep in mind that the PSP hacking community is constantly changing, and that an experimental hack could come out tomorrow or the next day, but if you do go ahead and upgrade from whatever version you are now, and a hack comes out for the version that you had, You'll be kicking yourself in the ass about it later....My Personal thoughts would still be to keep it on the version that it is, or get a seperate PSP for playing legit games...a hack could come anytime. Expect the Unexpected. They used to say 1.51 was unhackable, look at it now.