View Poll Results: Would you buy a Go if a hack was found that allowed homebrew and ISO loading?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

21 75.00%
  • No

7 25.00%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Would you buy a Go if...

Logan is offline -Hacks Smarty

Default Would you buy a Go if...

READ BEFORE VOTING!

I want to see if my hunch is correct. This is a follow up poll to this one:

http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/f117...sp-go-t248765/

What I would like to know is, if you voted 'No' in the above poll, please vote again in this poll.

Poll question is: Would you buy a Go if a hack was found and you could run homebrew and ISO?

Fd! is offline Banned -Hacks Titan

Happy PSP Go Owner. Quit your bitchin'.
    someone isn't so sure about the new purchase, huh?

jibbz is offline Banned -Hacks Titan

I would only buy a GO if it was permanently hacked ( Not a HEN loader ).

I purchased my first PSP 1000 series after installing Devhook on 3 of my friends PSP's back in 2006 .
    When the 2000 series was released i waited for CFW for that then rushed out to buy one.
    I would of purchased a 3000 series if a permanent hack was released and now i would bypass the 3000 series for a GO if it could run homebrew.

wh1tef@ng is offline -Hacks Titan

y do we have to vote again... there is a same thread like this
    3 necessary things to do to be fit everyday
    Sleep
    Eat
    Xercise

Skorpian is offline -Hacks Guru

Notice wh1tef@ng! this thread says will you buy it if it gets hacked , the other just say ' will you buy a psp go ! ' in its case now
    Note : All my guides are outdated.

Quote Originally Posted by Fd! View Post
    someone isn't so sure about the new purchase, huh?
    On the contrary, best PSP I've owned. Never leave home without it. That's in my sig for all the kids who bitch and moan about it, only because they can't afford one or it's not haxx0rz zOMg!!1 Despite probably never even held one let alone used one extensively to form a valid opinion other then "PSP GO IS TEH GHEY".

And to the other guy moaning about this being a repeat poll. I can't be arsed to quote you because seemingly you can't actually be arsed to read this topic and title. I know you didn't because what you wrote is bollocks.

I don't get the point on these kind of threads, as long as you like it, wtf do u care if other people do or don't?
    I don't have anything to add to the topic anyway, as I never had a go in my hands to try and make an evaluation of it as a product. In theory, unless they came up with better games for it, I don't feel that I should upgrade my 2000.

I don't get the point on these kind of threads, as long as you like it, wtf do u care if other people do or don't?
    I don't have anything to add to the topic anyway, as I never had a go in my hands to try and make an evaluation of it as a product. In theory, unless they came up with better games for it, I don't feel that I should upgrade my 2000.
    Well this is the whole point of a forum is it not? To discuss with people of similar interests. If those interests involve debates with polls, so be it. Its kind of why a poll function exists in the forum software.

In reality, I don't care what other people think of the Go, as you rightly say, I'm 100% happy with it. However there have been some lengthy and not so lengthy threads on the subject, where uninformed people have simply bashed the Go for the sake of bashing it, jumping on the band wagon to coin a phrase. So just because I like the Go, I shouldn't take part in these discussions? And I should just let those who bash it, get on with it? Naaaah.

I've stressed in the previous threads that the main reason nobody here likes the Go, is simply because it cannot yet run homebrew or load ISO's. Some will deny that is the reason they wouldn't buy one, but I'd stick my neck out on the line here and say rubbish. The minute the Go is hacked and can boot ISO's its sales will go up. Three people have already voted on this poll, yes. Now if they read the thread correctly, they were also three of the people who answered no to the previous poll linked in the first post in this thread.

So yeah, it interests me.

boring poll is boring

boring poll is boring
    Thanks for your contribution.

Last edited by Logan; 11-05-2009 at 01:50 PM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast