Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Psp-hacks slow at moding

  
  1. #1
    juicetin is offline -Hacks Neophyte
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    australia :D
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Psp-hacks slow at moding

    there has been a new daedalus and gba emulator out for over 2 days now and psp-hacks is yet to upload or post anything about them :S whats the deal there? its not hard to occasionaly check pspgen

    Psp 2000 = 5.00 m33-6
    Psp 1000 = 5.50 GEN-D2

  2. #2
    Fd! is offline Banned -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    1337 mods.com
    Posts
    4,326
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    You can always start your own psp dedicated page and update every day yourself.

    If the page doesn't get updated is probably because greg has a life to live.

    People amazes me sometimes.

  3. #3
    juicetin is offline -Hacks Neophyte
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    australia :D
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    in saying that, then why bother calling yourself "the number 1 spot for psp hacks" or whatever the fuck it is they say, dont get me wrong its a good site but FAR from number 1
    Psp 2000 = 5.00 m33-6
    Psp 1000 = 5.50 GEN-D2

  4. #4
    Scorpus is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,778
    Rep Power
    290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juicetin View Post
    in saying that, then why bother calling yourself "the number 1 spot for psp hacks" or whatever the fuck it is they say, dont get me wrong its a good site but FAR from number 1
    We ARE the #1 spot for PSP Hacks:


  5. #5
    chAosDaJuggalo's Avatar
    chAosDaJuggalo is offline -Hacks Ninja
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    665
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Schooled!!!

    Why don't you contribute a lil, and post your findings, greg isn't the FIRST one to find the things he puts on here ya know. If you see something new, or something you think may have been missed, tell us about it. maybe greg will post about it on the front page then.

    we are a "community" ya know. give something back to your community. help out a lil, not lash out.
    Last edited by chAosDaJuggalo; 11-06-2009 at 04:19 AM.

  6. #6
    BeAkErOo's Avatar
    BeAkErOo is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Yellow Submarine
    Posts
    6,224
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chAosDaJuggalo View Post
    Schooled!!!

    Why don't you contribute a lil, and post your findings, greg isn't the FIRST one to find the things he puts on here ya know. If you see something new, or something you think may have been missed, tell us about it. maybe greg will post about it on the front page then.

    we are a "community" ya know. give something back to your community. help out a lil, not lash out.
    I had a dog and his name was BINGO
    3DS: 4167-4567-3684

  7. #7
    Sparker is offline -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    THIS LINE OF TEXT YOU ARE READING RIGHT NOW IS USED TO INFACT TELL YOU MY LOCATION OF WHERE I LIVE..
    Posts
    3,998
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Asparagus Smith View Post
    We ARE the #1 spot for PSP Hacks:

    Wrong, we are the #2 spot for PSP-hacks, however we still are #1 for vibrator hacks.

  8. #8
    Masteroid's Avatar
    Masteroid is offline -Hacks Enthusiast
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Aotearoa
    Posts
    507
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Wtf Sparker, I dont get it! Anyway, I think someone else should be able to edit the main page, but still, no need to be (another) Australian prick...

    Cant get enough of LittleBigPlanet? Come to the LBP Forum!!!

  9. #9
    juicetin is offline -Hacks Neophyte
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    australia :D
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PSPnoObmOd View Post
    Wtf Sparker, I dont get it! Anyway, I think someone else should be able to edit the main page, but still, no need to be (another) Australian prick...
    racist.
    Psp 2000 = 5.00 m33-6
    Psp 1000 = 5.50 GEN-D2

  10. #10
    Sparker is offline -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    THIS LINE OF TEXT YOU ARE READING RIGHT NOW IS USED TO INFACT TELL YOU MY LOCATION OF WHERE I LIVE..
    Posts
    3,998
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PSPnoObmOd View Post
    Wtf Sparker, I dont get it!
    Yeah, it's an inside joke.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •