Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: PSP-3000 Owners check in!

PSPIMPDADDY is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default PSP-3000 Owners check in! + a trick I use to enable cfw within 3 tries

I was lucky and traded a guy his practically brand new psp-3000 for one of my 3 hacked 1000's. To my surprise he only had 5.03ofw. I had plans on selling it on ebay with 17 games that I have.

I decided to give it a go with some cfw and I'll have to say, its not that bad to have to re-enable the cfw on the rare hard crash or screw up from plugin experimenting. The only thing that sucks (and I mean SUCKS) is that I cannot use my beloved iRShell. For me the biggest pain is scrolling thru that laggy list of games waiting for the name to pop up.

With that said i think I will stick to the 3000 for a little while longer. because of its weight its much easier on the hands. Specially since sometimes I might have to stand in front of a machine 2 hours or more to reload software at my job.

So I'm asking all your psp-3000 users out there to list all your goodies like favorite homebrew and plugins for your 3000. Currently I only have the basic for running ISO's and my lovely classic system emulators.

So post your goodies and "cant do withouts" 3000 users I could use some ideas!

I have found that as soon as my psp starts if I very quickly by holding the button down scroll to System Settings then System Information.....THEN as fast as I can open the photos folder and scroll down to the bottom pic "the dash hacks pic for me" without opening it. My psp will reboot into cfw within 3 tries almost every time. Give it a go!

P.S. Damn I really miss my iRShell!

Last edited by PSPIMPDADDY; 11-08-2009 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Changed title.
    PSP-1001/5.00m33-6/iRshell 5.0/+every must have plugin and homebrew.
    www.simplyfreesoftware.com

kamenrider is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

nice of you to share your method of getting better results in triggering hen. Not sure if you've heard, sedna should help you along way already though.

http://www.psp-hacks.com/2009/11/03/...ter-rebooting/

Yah I have it installed already. Hopefully they can improve it to a point where it will even keep cfw if the battery is pulled. That be sweet.

Nightmare-Rex is offline -Hacks Smarty

hopefully pre-IPL is hacked and they make pandora abd I also wan't to fuck around with FLASH0
    Last edited by Nightmare-Rex; 11-08-2009 at 10:48 PM.

Wow this thread was derailed quickly.

iamafreak is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Game Categories plugin is something i found really usefull.. U can categorize ur games, emulators, homebrew etc.. and keep the list compact and organised.

http://www.psp-hacks.com/2009/11/01/...s-v9-released/

zafz is offline -Hacks Veteran

Hold v4.0

http://www.psp-hacks.com/2009/08/13/...yer-companion/

Dayviewer BETA 4

http://www.psp-hacks.com/file/1735

You might want to try out PSPconsole v1.7

http://www.psp-hacks.com/file/1800

POINTER: Having too many plugins can potentially brick your psp.
    PSP: 3001 AKA Brite - 5.03 OFW -----> 5.03 ChickHEN R2 -----> 5.03 GEN-B/C (Full)
    Plugins:|CXMB|TimeBatteryPercent|Hold+|Sedna|Music|U.M.V. Spoofer|PspPowerSaver|Battery|
    Please +rep me (click the weighing scales) if I have helped you.

adkz is offline -Hacks Newbie

Hi guys I am new here and I just bought my first psp today well it is psp 3000.

Would like to know some stuff about my modded psp:

Quote Originally Posted by PSPIMPDADDY View Post
    I have found that as soon as my psp starts if I very quickly by holding the button down scroll to System Settings then System Information.....THEN as fast as I can open the photos folder and scroll down to the bottom pic "the dash hacks pic for me" without opening it. My psp will reboot into cfw within 3 tries almost every time. Give it a go!
    PSPIMPDADDY when you said dash hacks pic, do you mean that chickHEN folder containing 5 stuff unde "Camera" then "Memory"?

As I just want to know if it is normal to wait for the screen to go black with some green line. Then I got to go into memory stick and click on "Quick Updater 5.03GEN-B then it reboot where I got to hold on L button while it loads all the file.

Well I only got to do this is I off the psp and not leave it on stand-by mode.

Newbie asking question here so hope you guys don't mind

zafz is offline -Hacks Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by adkz View Post
    As I just want to know if it is normal to wait for the screen to go black with some green line. Then I got to go into memory stick and click on "Quick Updater 5.03GEN-B then it reboot where I got to hold on L button while it loads all the file.

Well I only got to do this is I off the psp and not leave it on stand-by mode.
    Yes. Thats normal. The screen going black with some green lines is evident of ChickHEN being loaded.
    PSP: 3001 AKA Brite - 5.03 OFW -----> 5.03 ChickHEN R2 -----> 5.03 GEN-B/C (Full)
    Plugins:|CXMB|TimeBatteryPercent|Hold+|Sedna|Music|U.M.V. Spoofer|PspPowerSaver|Battery|
    Please +rep me (click the weighing scales) if I have helped you.

adkz is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by zafz View Post
    Yes. Thats normal. The screen going black with some green lines is evident of ChickHEN being loaded.
    Ah thanks for the quick answer, so I guess nothing much can be done about it then for now

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast