Thread: psp gamepad

morrison1002 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Default psp gamepad

I was reading the how to turn the psp into a gamepad for the pc. I got the same error as one person commented. compent SENXPCTL.OCX or one of the dependencies not currenty registered: a missing or invalid file. I d/l the active x control folder. I fond the ocx file. what do i do with it then. I still get that error when i put the .exe in the apps folders. I still get it when i put it in the active x controler folder or put the .ocx in the same folder. Im not sure what I need to do next. I would appreciate the help

morrison1002 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Default i got it

I got it to work it works fine. I go to game controller and everything works fine. I went to try it on HL2 DM and everythign thing was fine i used the analot pad to go forward backward side to side and i used the square to turn left and the circle to turn right. I put in for the triangle to look up and X to look down but it would not do it. It just sat there and did nothing. I dont' understand I would appreciate it if some one could help

for some reason the game will not let me look up or down using the controller. even though I put in a key. and on left 4 dead i noticed there was no slot for even looking up and looking down
    Last edited by morrison1002; 11-14-2009 at 07:03 PM.