Thread: How to find out if the psp is reconditioned ?

adkz is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default How to find out if the psp is reconditioned ?

I was just wondering about this, any way to find out how long has the PSP been used or it is a recond psp?

There are shops here selling Recond PSP and they just look like brand new and modded.

certa is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

o.o I'm looking at getting a second psp for 60$ I seen one the other day but I lost it. How much are they.
    psp3k 3g 6.20 Pro-C2 cr5400 with 2x 16gb scdhc Super Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max, Dungeons Frack mod IV, Megaman Maverick Hunter X booker8.1 with 20ebooks, //fully working mp3prx with all songs// ps3phat 80gig kmeaw 3.55 SSFIV Arcade ed., Dark Souls, REOperation Raccoon City, Borderlands 1

bs
    bs is offline -Hacks Member

I'd probably ask whether there is any kind of warranty included?

Also check that the 'Void if removed' sticker underneath the battery is still in tact, really though it could still be out of the original warranty depending on how old the handheld is.
    I managed to score my JPN 2000 on ebay dirt cheap and it was in immaculate condition, could barely tell it apart from my out-of-box 3000 which was mint at the time.

Good luck
    (+[²°°°]+) 3.90 » 5·°° M³³·6 » 5·5° G-D·²
    (+[³°°²]+) 5·°¹ » 5·°³ + «R²+cfwe³·³°» Temporarily Adopted!

adkz is offline -Hacks Newbie

The price is around $100 USD plus here for those reconditioned PSP. I don't think there be any warranty, they even changed the casing which is why I thought it was new till I saw the notice sticking on the wall "Reconditioned PSP" haha