Thread: PSP Hombrew channel

Agent64 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Default PSP Hombrew channel

I thought of an awsome idea for custom FW, sony blocked us out PSN, Iwas thinking CFW users should have there own PSN channel, were you can connect to it and all the psp stuff will be up on it like games, music, homebrew stuff, etc. and you can just download straight from your psp on to your memory stick.

If anyone owns a jailbroken Ipod touch/iphone there is something just like this on them, you can connect to the homebrew app place and download any app released for free, its like the app store but free.

so samething would go for the psp, it would be just like the PSN, but a homebrew version. that would be really convenient to have on the psp. Man if I had the skills I would totally make something like this. this is just a suggestion, it prob wont ever happen though.

so you guys think its a good idea? I think this would be a giant step in CFW.
    just imagine, esp if the GO got hacked.

Current RANK:
    Banjo Pilot (rank 8) (New avatar Rank- Rank 4-banjokazooieForce (Final BanjoKazooieRank)

rank increases after 980 post

PenHacks is offline -Hacks Smarty

There's a program kinda like this already. Its called... I forgot, but I have it on my psp. You can download homebrew and it seperates homebrew apps, games, plugins. Its pretty kewl

PenHacks.net <-- Community Forums. Join the discussion, unleash your console.
    PsVitals - The Vital PS Vita site on the internet

Agent64 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

^oh really? thats cool, ill try finding it. but it prob doesnt download psp games right?

edit: can you see what the program is called on your psp? thanks in advanced
    Last edited by Agent64; 11-27-2009 at 03:10 PM.
    Current RANK:
    Banjo Pilot (rank 8) (New avatar Rank- Rank 4-banjokazooieForce (Final BanjoKazooieRank)

rank increases after 980 post

PenHacks is offline -Hacks Smarty

Yea your right, it doesn't allow you to download games like the PSN thing but it does do homebrew. I haven't tried it cuz my psp has been sitting in my room, so I am not sure if this is a lost project and they have stopped updating it, but I found it on qj so here you go.

http://pspupdates.qj.net/PSArchiver-.../49/aid/127496

EDIT:

Did a little more looking on google and found the official site.

http://www.psarchiver.net/wordpress/
    Last edited by PenHacks; 11-27-2009 at 03:16 PM.

PenHacks.net <-- Community Forums. Join the discussion, unleash your console.
    PsVitals - The Vital PS Vita site on the internet