Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ISO games from MS faster than UMD???

Burn1ng_Sn0wMan is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default ISO games from MS faster than UMD???

i was just wondering.. whats faster
    Original UMD's or ISO's from the memory card?

oh.. and another thing
    Should i wait for my PSP 3000 to be hacked (currently im busted with OFW 6.10) or should i sell it and buy a 2000? I found a used 2004 with CFW GEN 5.50 D2.. is it any good? would i be able to run GTA Chinatown Wars (allso VC and LC stories) or any nfs ISO's on it???

thx in advance

jibbz is offline Banned -Hacks Titan

1. ISO is faster than UMD
    2. Get the 2000 slim ( It will run all of the games you mentioned )

thx

Your welcome.

ok, sold my psp and bought that 2000 i mentioned.. looks freakin awesome (btw my 3k was blue.. this here 2k is black). Only thing that scared me was that X and O were swaped ("ok" was on O and "back" was on X). Anyways, the screen has no difference beween 2k and 3k (well i actually think 2k has a better screen) so all those scary "light vs bright" reviews were fake. The firmware is 5.50 GEN-D2, service menu it there (on the select button), mobo is *88v2 (checked it with some homebrew app i downloaded earlier). So i guess im free to play. Now all i need is a new memory stick.

i think il stay on this here forum

Hey, can someone show me how to use a custom fw? i mean the recovery menu`s and other secret hacker stuff...
    Last edited by Burn1ng_Sn0wMan; 12-03-2009 at 01:14 PM.

iamafreak is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Burn1ng_Sn0wMan View Post
    ok, sold my psp and bought that 2000 i mentioned.. looks freakin awesome (btw my 3k was blue.. this here 2k is black). Only thing that scared me was that X and O were swaped ("ok" was on O and "back" was on X). Anyways, the screen has no difference beween 2k and 3k (well i actually think 2k has a better screen) so all those scary "light vs bright" reviews were fake. The firmware is 5.50 GEN-D2, service menu it there (on the select button), mobo is *88v2 (checked it with some homebrew app i downloaded earlier). So i guess im free to play. Now all i need is a new memory stick.

i think il stay on this here forum

Hey, can someone show me how to use a custom fw? i mean the recovery menu`s and other secret hacker stuff...
    You can swap the X and O buttons in Recovery menu..There should be an option in Registry hacks...

Quote Originally Posted by iamafreak View Post
    You can swap the X and O buttons in Recovery menu..There should be an option in Registry hacks...
    hm.. ok.. but how can i get there?

Hold the R-Trigger while booting the PSP to enter the recovery menu then do what iamafreak told you and swap the X and O buttons and rush out to buy a nice big Memory stick , Try to get atleast a 4 GB stick but if funds permit get a 8 GB or 16 GB for extra space ( Beware of fake memory sticks from places like ebay ) and you will be ready to play.

Cfw version 5.50 Gen D3 is due out very soon so you will need to update your firmware to play the latest games .

Congratz on finding the #1 PSP Hacking forum

buttons swaped
    Now to buy me some memo.. before the stores close

this thread may be closed! amen

zeustheduck is offline -Hacks Newbie

I got a psp-2000 with 5.50gen-d and the only bad part of lcs is that it runs a little laggy. Its not that bad but when you get in a car and drive its pretty bad. I dont have vcs on it but i imagine itd run slow. Chinatown wars is fine though

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast