Thread: Noticed something weird with 5.03 GEN-c and Fusa

Dreamakuma is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default Noticed something weird with 5.03 GEN-c and Fusa

Now On Gen-b for hen, when I use fusa the red splash screen appears after the gameboot. Now With Gen-c for Hen I get my gameboot screen along with the purple screen combined And is very distorted to the point where the Fusa menu is difficult to read on The TV. It doesn't affect gameplay but Is this normal? I'm not posting in help because it's not a huge issue But sure Is weird....

PSP 3000 5.01 to 5.03 to Chickhen to CfwEnabler 3.50/5.03 Gen-a.

PSP1000(Broken)1.50(fixed) to 5.00m33-6(awesome)

zafz is offline -Hacks Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamakuma View Post
    Now On Gen-b for hen, when I use fusa the red splash screen appears after the gameboot. Now With Gen-c for Hen I get my gameboot screen along with the purple screen combined And is very distorted to the point where the Fusa menu is difficult to read on The TV. It doesn't affect gameplay but Is this normal? I'm not posting in help because it's not a huge issue But sure Is weird....
    I dont use FuSa, but on 5.03 GEN-C all I get after my gameboot is a purple screen.
    Try uninstalling GEN-C and installing it again.
    PSP: 3001 AKA Brite - 5.03 OFW -----> 5.03 ChickHEN R2 -----> 5.03 GEN-B/C (Full)
    Plugins:|CXMB|TimeBatteryPercent|Hold+|Sedna|Music|U.M.V. Spoofer|PspPowerSaver|Battery|
    Please +rep me (click the weighing scales) if I have helped you.