Thread: question about the pspgo

ALGATTTHNATE is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Default question about the pspgo

i was reading around on the internet and i read something that said " Sonys getting critisism from developers due to th hackable nature of the format and the lack of writers/blank media." i was wondering what is writers/blank media so does the lack of that mean you can play homebrew and isos with it?

DementedWish is offline -Hacks Neophyte

I had a hard time understanding your entire post, but I believe I get the gist.

You can't put a Custom Firmware on the PSPGo!, at least not yet.
    The closest you can do is run is run Emulators, and this method is closed to people who develop it, but it has been proven.

To sum it up, your average person like me who relies on the programmers to do the stuff. No, you can't hack the PSPGo!.

lol thank you for understanding kind of and sorry for makeing it confusing but yah i relize that you cant put custom firmware on bbuuutt i was wondering if u could put like homebrew games for example and isos and i think u answered this in ur post but i wasnt sure

zafz is offline -Hacks Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ALGATTTHNATE View Post
    lol thank you for understanding kind of and sorry for makeing it confusing but yah i relize that you cant put custom firmware on bbuuutt i was wondering if u could put like homebrew games for example and isos and i think u answered this in ur post but i wasnt sure
    Nope, you cant play ISOs or homebrew games on the PSPGO.
    PSP: 3001 AKA Brite - 5.03 OFW -----> 5.03 ChickHEN R2 -----> 5.03 GEN-B/C (Full)
    Plugins:|CXMB|TimeBatteryPercent|Hold+|Sedna|Music|U.M.V. Spoofer|PspPowerSaver|Battery|
    Please +rep me (click the weighing scales) if I have helped you.

damn ty though