Thread: Is this site legit?

Polakdave is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default Is this site legit?

**REMOVED**

It says it's basically like PSN, and allows downloads to the PSP GO!.... I was wondering, since I bought myself a slim, if it's possible to use this site for PSP Slim 3000 too?

Anyone have experience with this site? Sorry if this is against the rules, but it seems pretty legal to me.

Last edited by Demonchild; 12-25-2009 at 10:54 PM.

zafz is offline -Hacks Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Polakdave View Post
    It says it's basically like PSN, and allows downloads to the PSP GO!.... I was wondering, since I bought myself a slim, if it's possible to use this site for PSP Slim 3000 too?

Anyone have experience with this site? Sorry if this is against the rules, but it seems pretty legal to me.
    It IS against the rules to post links to download sites.

And the site looks very shady to me because it has no ratings on my McAfee SiteAdvisor or Web-Of-Trust.
    Last edited by Demonchild; 12-25-2009 at 10:54 PM.
    PSP: 3001 AKA Brite - 5.03 OFW -----> 5.03 ChickHEN R2 -----> 5.03 GEN-B/C (Full)
    Plugins:|CXMB|TimeBatteryPercent|Hold+|Sedna|Music|U.M.V. Spoofer|PspPowerSaver|Battery|
    Please +rep me (click the weighing scales) if I have helped you.

Demonchild is offline #thatguy -Hacks Titan

It's not legit by any means. The games that you find there won't even work on a PSP GO! to begin with. Only PSPs that can run custom firmware can make use of the stuff found there.

P.S. It's a bad site

Guide for M33 firmwares | Install DCv8 |PS3 Hacking Thread

PSP: 6.60 PRO-B10 | PS3: 4.30 | Xbox: LT+ v3.0 [Li-On] | G2x: CM 7.2 Nightly
    Twitter

Polakdave is offline -Hacks Newbie

Huh, guess I'll stick to PSN, then.

So basically it's a pay to download stuff you can download for free anywhere you want? Kind of bullcrud, if you ask me.

Thanks for the input, guys. And sorry for breaking the rules, I didn't realize it classified as a download site, seeing as there's no links until you pay, and I thought it was basically like PSN.

Demonchild is offline #thatguy -Hacks Titan

I doubt that crud. If you want to buy your games, you are better off getting UMDs and downloading them from the PSN. $20 can give you a decent game or two.

Guide for M33 firmwares | Install DCv8 |PS3 Hacking Thread

PSP: 6.60 PRO-B10 | PS3: 4.30 | Xbox: LT+ v3.0 [Li-On] | G2x: CM 7.2 Nightly
    Twitter