Thread: Any planned attempts at hacking 6.20 OFW?

Vassi1995 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Question Any planned attempts at hacking 6.20 OFW?

Hi everyone! I have a PSP 1000 with OFW 6.20 (yeah, I know: fail). I was just wondering if there are any attempts or projects to create a ChickHEN (maybe r3?) or something along those lines for 6.20 OFW. I know I could just use a Pandora's battery, but I'd rather not. This would also benefit PSP 3000 users. Any and all feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

zafz is offline -Hacks Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Vassi1995 View Post
    Hi everyone! I have a PSP 1000 with OFW 6.20 (yeah, I know: fail). I was just wondering if there are any attempts or projects to create a ChickHEN (maybe r3?) or something along those lines for 6.20 OFW. I know I could just use a Pandora's battery, but I'd rather not. This would also benefit PSP 3000 users. Any and all feedback is appreciated. Thanks!
    The only way to install CFW on your PSP1000 is through a pandora battery and MMS set.
    PSP: 3001 AKA Brite - 5.03 OFW -----> 5.03 ChickHEN R2 -----> 5.03 GEN-B/C (Full)
    Plugins:|CXMB|TimeBatteryPercent|Hold+|Sedna|Music|U.M.V. Spoofer|PspPowerSaver|Battery|
    Please +rep me (click the weighing scales) if I have helped you.

Fd! is offline Banned -Hacks Titan

I plan to hack original firmware 6.20 on July the 14th, 2010, at exactly 8:32:13 P.M. Central Standard Time.

Skorpian is offline -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by fd!
    i plan to hack original firmware 6.20 on july the 14th, 2010, at exactly 8:32:13 p.m. Central standard time.
    lol!!!
    Note : All my guides are outdated.

TuBitMittens is offline -Hacks Neophyte

I have official firmware 6.20 currently on my slim psp 2000/2001(wats the difference) I got it AROUND THE TIME IT CAME OUT(in the U.S.), so AM I CLEAR TO GO FOR CFW?

If I want to install 5.50 genD3(is that what the new one's called) how would I go about doing this? I know I will need a pandora battery and a magic memory stick. But I wanna know if there are any good tutorials that people used to do this themselves-6.20 to 5.50 gend3

also this is off topic but how do you look back at posts or comments you made in a thread? I checked around a little and I cant figure it out..thanks again

Cheesetheif is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

Quote Originally Posted by TuBitMittens View Post
    I have official firmware 6.20 currently on my slim psp 2000/2001(wats the difference) I got it AROUND THE TIME IT CAME OUT(in the U.S.), so AM I CLEAR TO GO FOR CFW?

If I want to install 5.50 genD3(is that what the new one's called) how would I go about doing this? I know I will need a pandora battery and a magic memory stick. But I wanna know if there are any good tutorials that people used to do this themselves-6.20 to 5.50 gend3

also this is off topic but how do you look back at posts or comments you made in a thread? I checked around a little and I cant figure it out..thanks again
    1. Do not steal another person's thread, create your own.
    2. If you have a question ask it in the "Help" section.
    Following those two tips, will get you help faster. .

Now as for your problem, what firmware did it come with out of the box? If it was lower than 4.01, you're PSP is 100% hackable. If it is 4.01, there is a 30% chance it is 100% hackable (4.01 is the FW that the TA-088v3 was released with).

Un®est®i©ted™

Jsamp is offline Outa time -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Fd! View Post
    I plan to hack original firmware 6.20 on July the 14th, 2010, at exactly 8:32:13 P.M. Central Standard Time.
    Sucks for you because you will be a day late and a dollar short. No hard feelings when I win right?

@the op. If you have a 1000 the only thing you need is the pandora setup. A little research would have gone a long way.