Thread: It all works - so nothing to say but thanks

Bobbler is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default It all works - so nothing to say but thanks

Would just like to say a big thank you to those who have spent time writing guides on here. Within the space of a couple of days I got enough information to make an informed purchase on a hackable PSP, when it arrived I found a guide to flash it and it worked perfectly. I found information on using the tools to be brilliant, have managed to create my own multi disk PSOne images without a hitch, update my PSP to a custom theme with no issues at all too.

I know hundreds of people post with the usual "My PSP exploded after following a guide" or "I can't be bothered to search anything so spoon feed me, I don't want to learn anything I just want it done for me." but I thought I would make one of my first posts to say the exact opposite. I read the stickies, and guess what? they work !
    So again a big thank you, the information has all been very helpful and worked fantastically.

zafz is offline -Hacks Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbler View Post
    Would just like to say a big thank you to those who have spent time writing guides on here. Within the space of a couple of days I got enough information to make an informed purchase on a hackable PSP, when it arrived I found a guide to flash it and it worked perfectly. I found information on using the tools to be brilliant, have managed to create my own multi disk PSOne images without a hitch, update my PSP to a custom theme with no issues at all too.

I know hundreds of people post with the usual "My PSP exploded after following a guide" or "I can't be bothered to search anything so spoon feed me, I don't want to learn anything I just want it done for me." but I thought I would make one of my first posts to say the exact opposite. I read the stickies, and guess what? they work !
    So again a big thank you, the information has all been very helpful and worked fantastically.
    We need more guys like you.
    PSP: 3001 AKA Brite - 5.03 OFW -----> 5.03 ChickHEN R2 -----> 5.03 GEN-B/C (Full)
    Plugins:|CXMB|TimeBatteryPercent|Hold+|Sedna|Music|U.M.V. Spoofer|PspPowerSaver|Battery|
    Please +rep me (click the weighing scales) if I have helped you.

Cheesetheif is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

Quote Originally Posted by zafz View Post
    We need more guys like you.
    Yeah, lol. If there were more people that took the time to search and look, the help section would probably be 1/3 the size it is now.

Un®est®i©ted™

pspjoke is offline Programmer -Hacks Guru