Thread: To much info confused and need help.

richierichdollar is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default To much info confused and need help.

k this is first time i can actually say i have to much info and dont know where to start. I have a psp star wars edition and would love to hack it but i want to still be able to play games online with my psp and control my ps3. I believe i am looking for some type of offical hacked software meaning its the same as the regular software but i have options to do things like remote joy and lock my psp on boot cause thats really why i want some homebrew. Any help on where to start so i dont get confused and which homebrew software to pick would be apperciated. Thanks

techgeek89 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Not possible my good sir, as much as that would be crazy awesome its not possible.
    Silver PSP Slim 2001 - White PSP Slim 2001 (DVE)
    Both On 5.50 Prometheus

Gossamer is offline -Hacks Neophyte

This is why some of us have two PSP's, one with homebrew and one without. So we can do everything.

-Player of Ibanez Guitars
    -Owner of a White PSP Phat, running 5.50GEN-D3 Prometheus v4

psychobadger is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

by using a pandora battery and having a regular battery you'd be able to use the test DC8 M33 feature in pandora to boot cfw off the memory stick while running 6.20

bastiannine is offline -Hacks Newbie

its possible ive done it on 5.00 m33-6 you just cant play newer games on it though i play need for speed carbon online with it and controlled my ps3 to watch you tube just do it like you would with offiacal firmware

pspjoke is offline Programmer -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by bastiannine View Post
    its possible ive done it on 5.00 m33-6 you just cant play newer games on it though i play need for speed carbon online with it and controlled my ps3 to watch you tube just do it like you would with offiacal firmware
    you can play games online that don't use the psn for online on CFW and you can use remoteplay.

nothing special there, those weren't blocked.
    remoteplay hasn't changed in a while so no update would be needed to use it. plus theres not much reason to make it secure.