Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is the pandora battery worth it??

richman118 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default Is the pandora battery worth it??

Hello,
    is the pandora battery and magic memory stick worth buying. Im new to this and i dunno if i should spend the $33.99. What are the benefits, and are the psp iso, the full games??

Thanks guys

Ryu
    Ryu is offline Super Mod of the Brood -Hacks Titan

pandora battery and magic memory stick can UNBRICK and hack
    2000s(older non-ta-088v3+ MB) and 1000s
    on ANY FW

PSP ISO are FULL GAMES

PSP 1.5 got on USA first day is was 1.5 NOW 4.01 M33-2 -> 5.00 M33-6(1.50 addon),
    Old PS3s: PS3 60GB FW:3.41(2nd ps3 YLoD, 1st, YLoD)
    New PS3:
    Slim 160gb 01-21-2011 Working
    was 3.40 OFW->3.60 OFW

2nd PSP : PHAT 5.50 GEN-D2
    3rd PSP : Sliver 3000 Starting OFW:4.20 (NEW bought NEW on 11/28/2010)
    It a good idea to have "Hide extensions for known file types" in Folder Options(under Tool) unchecked (turn on extensions)

3DS FC:0301-9790-8019

Cheesetheif is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

$33 is a gigantic rip off. The most I spent was $6 for the battery and made my own MMS.

Here's the battery: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.12472
    Here's a hacking tutorial that includes how to make a MMS: http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/f133...im-or-t210546/

UnŽestŽiŠted™

Mikan is offline -Hacks Newbie

I bought a Hybrid pandora, its saved me a few times actually. DONT buy a MMS bundle, you can make a mms yourself super easy. just make sure the mms maker you go with is 5.03+ so you can get on the latest CFW. i havent used the normal pandora, but with mine i experience around 10 minutes of lesser battery life, its no big deal. I bought two. at $14 a piece its safer then breaking your battery open and doing it yourself in my opinion. go for it! go with pandora battery buys. US seller! and its probally a bit more, but i got mine in 3 days rather 3 weeks with a store my friend did in hong kong.

Cool guys i deff wanna do it then, and i dont mind puttin some work in on creatong a mms. But right now i only have the 32mb memory card. I tired a 2g sd card but its to wide and dont fit. Walmart charges $20 for the psp 2g card so i figured hey for 33 i can get it all. Is there a cheaper card or did i grab the wrong kind? I thought psp took SD cards.

Mikan is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by richman118 View Post
    Cool guys i deff wanna do it then, and i dont mind puttin some work in on creatong a mms. But right now i only have the 32mb memory card. I tired a 2g sd card but its to wide and dont fit. Walmart charges $20 for the psp 2g card so i figured hey for 33 i can get it all. Is there a cheaper card or did i grab the wrong kind? I thought psp took SD cards.
    PSP's take Memory Stick Duo. 32MB is sufficient for MMS. I have 2 cards for mms. one 32mb with the gen and one 256MB for the MMS. then main is 32GB photofast. you might want to look into a bigger memorycard. 2g's isnt really enough. an option to save some cash is to buy a "photofast microSD dual adapter" and then buying one 4 or 8gb microSD card. its compatible with a single card. or check ebay for a deal. photofast's run for around 5 dollars on amazon.

Cheesetheif is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

Quote Originally Posted by Mikan View Post
    PSP's take Memory Stick Duo. 32MB is sufficient for MMS. I have 2 cards for mms. one 32mb with the gen and one 256MB for the MMS. then main is 32GB photofast. you might want to look into a bigger memorycard. 2g's isnt really enough. an option to save some cash is to buy a "photofast microSD dual adapter" and then buying one 4 or 8gb microSD card. its compatible with a single card. or check ebay for a deal. photofast's run for around 5 dollars on amazon.
    Wrong. 32MB is not sufficient, that's barely enough memory for an official Sony update.

For an MMS you will need a Memory stick pro duo ranging from 512MB to 4GB.
    Any less and you will not have enough space, any more, you might run into problems like the MMS not working.

As for batteries, pandora battery buys or whatever is selling cheap knock off batteries they buy from Hong Kong. The country the seller is in does not matter. If you want to go and get the best pandora battery, you go to the company that released it originally, Datel, but they will charge you through the ass for one.

UnŽestŽiŠted™

So untimatley guys im looking at bout $10 to $20 for a memory stick alone. Im gonna look into deals on ebay then

psychobadger is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

you have to be careful with ebay memory sticks there's loads of fakes going around and you can't inject the IPL into the memory stick

Quote Originally Posted by psychobadger View Post
    you have to be careful with ebay memory sticks there's loads of fakes going around and you can't inject the IPL into the memory stick
    Wow i didnt think of that, ur right. Last thing i wanna do is pay to break my psp. I guess im gonna try to make my 32mb into a Mms for now. Hopefullu that will be enough for a snes emulator with a couple roms. And order one from a trusted site. I tried changing my 5.03 firmware to the 5.03DE customfirmware and i got a "the drive is full" message.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast