Thread: I may have found a Exploit?

Agent64 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Default I may have found a Exploit?

ok first off, I know nothing about creating hacks, or programming or coding or any of that good stuff. but I do know that exploits can be found in game saves.

a game that I noticed has a hell lot of problems is LBP psp. really that game has so many flaws and glitches.

so I was in create mode building and I rewinded way to fast and I had a building with so many small and diffrent pieces sticking to it.

anyway the game completely crashes and shuts down my psp. I load it back up again and the game can only go to the main menu. I cant access any of my created levels, none of the story levels or anything. if I do the game will just crash and freeze my psp.

so I think its probably from the game. I delete it and put it on again and still get same problems. I made a game save before I got a corrupted one. I delete the crashy one and put on the save that was before I built a crazy contraption. and everything works fine. I opened the game save that was messed up and imported the level I was working on and put it in the none corrupt save file. and it loads fine.

so to get to the point. could I potentially found and exploit with my crashy gamesave?

I made a copy of that just in case. exploits start in gamesaves do that not?

esp game saves that crash your psp and shut it off.

so yeah thats about it. like I said earlier I know nothing about this stuff, but would kind of like to learn. exploits could be a good place to start. haha.

so what do you think? could it be anything? can I further investigate into it? im thinking about uploading the files to see if hacker can actually do something with it.

feedback plz

Current RANK:
    Banjo Pilot (rank 8) (New avatar Rank- Rank 4-banjokazooieForce (Final BanjoKazooieRank)

rank increases after 980 post

BeAkErOo is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

LBP crashes on my Go quite often
    3DS: 4167-4567-3684

but did you ever get a crash that curropts the whole gamesave to make it completlety unplayable that you have to delete that file and start a new one?
    Current RANK:
    Banjo Pilot (rank 8) (New avatar Rank- Rank 4-banjokazooieForce (Final BanjoKazooieRank)

gunman121 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

It won't do anything, it's just a crash.
    Fat PSP: 1.50 OFW --> 2.80 OFW --> 3.50 OFW --> 3.80 OFW --> 3.90 OFW --> Pandora --> 3.71 m33 --> 3.90 m33 --> 4.01 m33 --> 5.00 m33-3
    Slim psp: 3.90 OFW --> Pandora --> Brick(Somehow?) --> DC v7 --> Still brick --> DC v7 format flash1 --> DC v5 --> 3.90 m33 --> 5.00m33-3

hmmmm this may sound dumb, but if it can turn off your psp, maybe you can somehow use it to access other areas of the psp? like firmware perhaps?

if it could turnoff your psp it somehow controlled the power link thing inside of it?

so thats where im getting at with this whole access diffrent functions thing.
    Last edited by Agent64; 01-27-2010 at 06:39 PM.
    Current RANK: