Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How close are we...????

psp_kevin17 is offline -Hacks Member

Exclamation How close are we...????

To a psp go! hack does anyone have maybe a percentage or anything? thanks im thinking of buying on that's why lol

psychobadger is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

It depends on what you want it for at the moment simple usermode homebrew works on some private exploits

Exclamation

is there anywhere where I can download those exploits. I was also looking for running ISO and CSO

Cheers: Kevin

Scorpus is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Exclamation

Ok I understand I checked that thread but why is the PSP Go unhackable what's the reason?any explanation?

Cheers

Stinkee2 is offline Programmer -Hacks Hacker

An explanation you say?

Quote Originally Posted by Organized_Chaos
    There needs to be an exploit found. Once an exploit is found someone will need to code a HEN (Homebrew ENabler) before you can run any kind of homebrew apps. The Pandora battery and MMS will not work for a PSP-3000/Go because the IPL hasn't been decrypted. So, once again, any PSP-3000 with firmware higher than 5.03 (5.50, 5.55, 6.00, 6.10, 6.20, etc) can not be hacked to play ISO's or homebrew apps. None of the Go's can be hacked at all.
    Hope I helped .

I bought a PSPGo a while ago and even not hacked, It is still a really great product. I love it. I use it for enjoying videos/music/games that were... PuRcHaSeD!! (it hurts me to say that).

If I knew that the PSPGo would not be hacked for a very long time before I got it. I still would have got it.
    "PM Oyabun a bunch of gay pr0n and you're in." - ...BeAkEr... (BeAkErOo)

Sparker is offline -Hacks Titan
    THIS LINE OF TEXT YOU ARE READING RIGHT NOW IS USED TO INFACT TELL YOU MY LOCATION OF WHERE I LIVE..

We are exactly 69% done.
    It's likely by a high change that a fully working e-loader in the next 2 or 3 months.

psychobadger is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by psp_kevin17 View Post
    is there anywhere where I can download those exploits. I was also looking for running ISO and CSO
    For that a kernel mode exploit and if someone is going to release that they'd want a VSH exploit so everybody can get it
    On an ethical note the only justification I can see for having an iso loader on the GO for people who already have a psp with UMD gamesthe argument for wanting to own the UMD and play in on the memorystick isn't valid because without the HEN you'd have had to download it off PSN anyway

Exclamation

Ahhhh I see everyone thank you just a couple questions for Stinkee2 if he can answer them.

Questions:
    1. Does sony still have the program where if u have old UMD's they let u download them I heard of that before.
    2. On the PSP Go how does the analog feel good bad I heard it was in a awkward position.

Thanks guys!

Stinkee2 is offline Programmer -Hacks Hacker

1.) I'm not sure. I've never heard of that. I'll get back to you on this after some research.
    2.) The analog is in a great spot, it is a little more stiff than on the PSP-1000,2000, and 3000. But it is perfect, I think .

EDIT: Information on the UMD -> PSPGo thing.

Quote Originally Posted by http://www.tomsguide.com/us/Sony-PSPgo-UMD-Games,news-4038.html
    "We're in the midst of putting together a good will program," said John Koller, Director of Hardware Marketing for Sony while speaking with Gizmodo. "We'll be unveiling that soon [because] we actually think there's a significant group that will be upgrading from the 1000. In the past, we've seen a 20-25% trade-up factor, and I assume that's going to be the case here. We've modeled that. So we're looking at a good-will program--a short term good-will program that would continue for years afterward."

According to Mr. Koller, the method would be similar to Portable Copy, a means to insert a Blu-ray disk into the PlayStation 3 and transfer the movie over to the portable device's memory stick. In this case, consumers will not be "ripping" the UMD disks, but rather use a PlayStation Network digital distribution model in which users must register to use. It's also possible that consumers will be required to enter the game's UPC number listed on the box in order to "unlock" a digital version.

And because Portable Copy is free, it's easy to assume that the UMD service will be free as well although that bit of info went unconfirmed. Mr. Koller also added that the company was currently looking at what kind of games will be offered through the service, indicating that not every UMD title will be available for digital download. Currently the PlayStation Network offers "UMD Legacy" titles, a library of 39 classic UMD-based games including LocoRoco, MediEvil Resurrection, Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters, Untold Legends: The Warrior's Code, and more.
    Last edited by Stinkee2; 03-20-2010 at 01:41 PM.
    "PM Oyabun a bunch of gay pr0n and you're in." - ...BeAkEr... (BeAkErOo)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast