Thread: Plzzzz Guys Help me on this

killer_instinct is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default Plzzzz Guys Help me on this

Hiii;

I Want to buy a New PSP. Bt i m confused frm where shud I buy it??

I mean If I buy From Original Sony Showroom, they will give me the Latest PSP with Latest Firmware which Cannot b hacked. So It can play only the Original UMDs (which is heavy Costly). I reside in Delhi. I went to Palika Market to find Info Abt it. the Shop Ppl r saying tht Brand New HACKED PSPs (Latest Firmware) r available at their shops which Costs Around Rs.11,500. They r saying tht all Games (Original or P*rated) can Run on it.

Bt frankly Spking i m not having faith in the Authenticity of Product from Palika as Maximum of their products are either Duplicate or Corrupted. but i Also cannot Afford to buy Original Games UMDs which Cost Approx. Rs.800-Rs.900 each.

So tell me Wat shud I do now?? Where shud I buy the PSP.

if i buy frm Palika, Wat things shud I check in the PSP (to check its Authenticity) before buying it.

I m new in the world of PSP. I really want to Buy it. Plzzz guys help me!!

kamenrider is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

have a read of this thread http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/f117...-here-t250469/ it'll help you decide on the psp.

are you able to purchase online? if so then I would get a used 2000 with hackable motherboard from ebay.

If not then u're limited to whats available in your stores locally and only u or someone who is from where you are , are the best place to make a recommendation.

chiruscan is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Buy a cheaper used one that you know is hackable.

killer_instinct is offline -Hacks Newbie

ok...So i shud Buy it from Palika rather than Original Sony Store. rite??

One More thing, How's the Audio(Music) Quality of the PSP?? I mean Is it Equivalent to an IPOD??