Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: free skype credit

Agent64 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Default free skype credit

anyway I can get free skype credit or make free phone calls?

Current RANK:
    Banjo Pilot (rank 8) (New avatar Rank- Rank 4-banjokazooieForce (Final BanjoKazooieRank)

rank increases after 980 post

psp_kevin17 is offline -Hacks Member

Not that im aware of srry maybe search around google a bit and maybe you will find something

DementedWish is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Quote Originally Posted by Agent64 View Post
    No, the only free call I know of is the Free 10-minute call they give you upon making an account.

Though, dunno why you'd want to. Internet calls with Skype are absurdly cheap.

jibbz is offline Banned -Hacks Titan

Just keep making new accounts like DementedWish suggested.....
    using the auto sign in feature and random usernames + short fake email addresses like "a@a.com" .... It only takes a few secs to make an account then make your call for 10 mins then repeat the process dial them back and continue the conversation.

I did this all the time to call family in the UK from Canada.

Cheesetheif is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

Quote Originally Posted by DementedWish View Post
    No, the only free call I know of is the Free 10-minute call they give you upon making an account.

Though, dunno why you'd want to. Internet calls with Skype are absurdly cheap.
    Get the person on the other end to install Skype on their computer. Then you can call them for free and for however long you desire.

Un®est®i©ted™

sweet! thanks alot guys! I never thought about making more accounts, I didnt think that worked for some reason. thanks for the tip.

can I delete my old ones though?

Edit: wait the skype accounts you make dont save on the acutal psp itself do they? if they dont save on the psp I wouldnt care for deleting them.

you guys know what I mean when I say they dont save on the psp right? like say making a facebook page through the psps internet. is it the same with skype? it saves on the skypes data base but not on the actuall psp right?
    Last edited by Agent64; 04-09-2010 at 09:50 PM.
    Current RANK:
    Banjo Pilot (rank 8) (New avatar Rank- Rank 4-banjokazooieForce (Final BanjoKazooieRank)

sweet! thanks alot guys! I never thought about making more accounts, I didnt think that worked for some reason. thanks for the tip.

can I delete my old ones though?

Edit: wait the skype accounts you make dont save on the acutal psp itself do they? if they dont save on the psp I wouldnt care for deleting them.

you guys know what I mean when I say they dont save on the psp right? like say making a facebook page through the psps internet. is it the same with skype? it saves on the skypes data base but not on the actuall psp right?
    That is correct .... You will not need to delete anything , Just make lots of accounts , just remember to select auto sign in while making the account to make the process faster.

Quote Originally Posted by jibbz View Post
    That is correct .... You will not need to delete anything , Just make lots of accounts , just remember to select auto sign in while making the account to make the process faster.
    whats the point of selecting auto sign in if Im only going to use the account once? well for me at least, because as soon as I make an account I just make the call right away, like when I wanna make a call I just make a quick account and use the call right away, after that I never use the same account again.

well thats at least what I was going for.

I made 5 accounts, and I was only able to make free calls with 2 of them, the other accounts, everytime I tried to make a call it says I need to add skype credit. what was I doing wrong?
    Current RANK:

whats the point of selecting auto sign in if Im only going to use the account once? well for me at least, because as soon as I make an account I just make the call right away, like when I wanna make a call I just make a quick account and use the call right away, after that I never use the same account again.

well thats at least what I was going for.

I made 5 accounts, and I was only able to make free calls with 2 of them, the other accounts, everytime I tried to make a call it says I need to add skype credit. what was I doing wrong?
    you use auto sign in so you do not need to retype the account in once you have created it .... It will sign in straight away. Then once the call ends you restart skype ( It will try to auto sign in again ) Cancel the auto sign in and make a new account. Click auto sign in again and you are ready to call again.

I'm not sure why you only got a couple of calls .... It might be due to your IP. If you can get a new IP ( I just turn my router off then on again to get a new IP ) then try again.

Quote Originally Posted by jibbz View Post
    you use auto sign in so you do not need to retype the account in once you have created it .... It will sign in straight away. Then once the call ends you restart skype ( It will try to auto sign in again ) Cancel the auto sign in and make a new account. Click auto sign in again and you are ready to call again.

I'm not sure why you only got a couple of calls .... It might be due to your IP. If you can get a new IP ( I just turn my router off then on again to get a new IP ) then try again.

gotcha, that makes sense. lol. anyway ill go try do the router thing.

thanks alot jibbz
    Current RANK:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast