Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: CFW help!

xHer0x is offline -Hacks Newbie

Question CFW help!

can anyone teach how cfw is made!? im smart enough to know its hard but ill do anything for it! please help!

shivadow is offline Banned -Hacks Monk

all that knowledge died when Dark Alex (M33) left the scene. Team GEN are as good as it gets but even they are limited to copying Dark Alex.

PenHacks is offline -Hacks Smarty

Its hard. It takes a long time and a REALLY talented coder. Like shivdow said most of the knowledge died with dark alex. If you really know how to code and want to help then you should see if you could join team GEN. Because I'd say it'd be close to impossible to make it all by your self.

PenHacks.net <-- Community Forums. Join the discussion, unleash your console.
    PsVitals - The Vital PS Vita site on the internet

Organized_Chaos is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by shivadow View Post
    all that knowledge died when Dark Alex (M33) left the scene. Team GEN are as good as it gets but even they are limited to copying Dark Alex.
    That is a load of shit. People know how to make CFW, it didn't 'die' when D.A. left.... there's just no need for a new CFW until a new exploit is found.

Stinkee2 is offline Programmer -Hacks Hacker

Quote Originally Posted by PenHacks View Post
    Its hard. It takes a long time and a REALLY talented coder. Like shivdow said most of the knowledge died with dark alex. If you really know how to code and want to help then you should see if you could join team GEN. Because I'd say it'd be close to impossible to make it all by your self.
    He would probably need to know how to program and do all that serious hacker stuff with like decrypting firmwares and such before they would even consider him.

Quote Originally Posted by Organized_Chaos
    That is a load of shit. People know how to make CFW, it didn't 'die' when D.A. left.... there's just no need for a new CFW until a new exploit is found.
    A kernel mode exploit .
    "PM Oyabun a bunch of gay pr0n and you're in." - ...BeAkEr... (BeAkErOo)

PenHacks is offline -Hacks Smarty

Yes people "know" how to make a CFW. But the real CFW awesomeness died with DA.

PenHacks.net <-- Community Forums. Join the discussion, unleash your console.
    PsVitals - The Vital PS Vita site on the internet

Organized_Chaos is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

You people act like Dark AleX is the greatest man who ever walked on the earth (at least the greatest man to ever hold a PSP)... check out this link.. it'll give you something to think about.

http://www.qj.net/psp/hacks-exploits...g-to-sony.html

Stinkee2 is offline Programmer -Hacks Hacker

That is very interesting.
    "PM Oyabun a bunch of gay pr0n and you're in." - ...BeAkEr... (BeAkErOo)

Cheesetheif is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

To most people that hack PSP's, DAX is the second coming of Jesus. In all actuality, he is/was just a talented coder/programmer. If he truly has fully left now, that does not AT ALL mean that no one can make CFW. It only means someone with a lot of talent has left, not the end of PSP hacking. Someone else with talent can arise and make CFW.

Un®est®i©ted™

~~Tito~~ is offline -Hacks Neophyte

How many times has he left? I've been a bit rusty since march 2008 on my homebrew coders. (When I stopped screwing around with the PSP because I sold it.)
    My Device:
    PSP 1001[5.50 GEN D3 + FIXES] - Crystal Black Housing - Clear Analog Nub - 1gb Pro Duo M2 - 8 & 16gb w/ MicroSD to Memory Adapters

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast