Thread: To HELL with all you ungrateful end-users, PIRATES

thizzkid is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default To HELL with all you ungrateful end-users, PIRATES

Im not a developer, im not a pirate, im definately not with sony, and i definately dont want nothing from this

over the past 2-3 months, ive been browsing through all dev-related forums, and i just gotta say, WOW

everyone now a days, is just "gimme" "gimme" "gimme", like everything has to be handed down to them, and this kinda sh*t makes me sick.

back in like 2006-07, i used to love the scene, NO one was UN-deserving like they are now. Those were the days back when the GTA Exploit was all you needed to downgrade your psp, and all you needed was DEV-hook to run different, custom firmwares, and homebrew.

From my perspective, ALOT of end-users started becoming cocky, putting stress and stupidity amongst the devs, and now were at the point of the psp scene were its really diying out. Who would really want to make some type of HEN,eloader,CFW, for all the people out there harrasing devs, those people are un-deserving, and dont need NADA, ABSOLUTLY NOTHING!

and for all those pirates out there waiting for a ISO LOADER, for the new psp consoles, I HOPE ITS NEVER MADE! I dont know if you realize, but the so called "iso loader", is also another reason why the psp scene is dead, If you download games, your killing the industry, thus making little or less games for the psp console, its true! why do you think there is barely any games for the psp console nowadays? I have no reason to lie, when the psp came out 2005-10, tell me which year made the most games? dont answer, just think about it, and do research

Davee and his team, is a perfect example, people till this day still troll on his youtube page, and still sh*t talking, WHY? Dont bite the hand that feeds, i respect that, as should everyone, UNLESS you guys are paying these devs like thousands of dollars, or what ever your currency is, you shouldnt complain

TO ALL DEVS, please dont let the psp scene a-holes get to you, PLEASE dont release anything to anyone thats not trustworthy, i would hate to see a perfectly good kmode exploit goto waste, and last but not least KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK wololo, n00b81, AB5000, pspjoke, davee, and all the other devs thats part of the psp scene in this present time

HBL FTW! HOMEBREW FTW!

p.s: i have this same post at advancedpsp.tk

chiruscan is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

I really dont remember there ever being alot of games being developed for the psp.

It seems like the last year or so things have really picked up.

Fd! is offline Banned -Hacks Titan

tl;dr- to hell with you too.

seriously, n00bs usually ask like you say, but once educated, people understands, and piracy isn't killing the psp, how old it is might.

thizzkid is offline -Hacks Newbie

to hell with you, i dont want nothing from this, seems like you need to learn how to type, because i didnt understood one thing you said, except when you said, to hell with you.

if you think iso loaders aint killing the scene, you must be more stubborn than a rock lol

now im not saying its the only thing killing the scene, but for a fact, iso loaders is contributing to it

and your right, the psp is old, that to might might be contributing to it, since new hardware gets developed so fast nowadays

Use the edit button - Administrator

Fd! is offline Banned -Hacks Titan

You are an idiot, I agreed with you at some point buddy.

the hell with you too is clearly a joke, what are you, new to the internet or something? Suck my balls.

People who hack their PSP is a small % of the total users, so NO FUCKING NOOB, ISO LOADERS HAVEN'T DONE SHIT TO THE PSP, as far as developing comes.
    Last edited by Fd!; 06-26-2010 at 05:17 PM.

BeAkErOo is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

To hell with attention seekers who don't understand acronyms.

Thread locked, go tell your mum you need a hug.
    3DS: 4167-4567-3684