Thread: Hacking without the Pandora

pspbottlecap is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default Hacking without the Pandora

I always thought you HAD to have the Pandora to kick the PSP into the Factory mode. But this webpage says that they can hack without one.... Thoughts?

Last edited by pspbottlecap; 10-02-2010 at 11:29 PM.

BCman is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

if it has less then 5.04 then pandora isnt required for a full CF install on hackable motherboards.
    moved to general.

Organized_Chaos is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

+ —Hacks YouTube Video Player
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Trong is offline -Hacks Newbie

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by pspbottlecap View Post
    I always thought you HAD to have the Pandora to kick the PSP into the Factory mode. But this webpage says that they can hack without one.... Thoughts?
    Research "ChickHEN" on youtube, I believe it only works if your psp is hackable, like mostly for psp1000 and psp2000's, and a few psp3000's, and your official firmware must be like 3.60 or lower.

I was able to hack 1 psp without pandora by doing that, but omg, it took me 2 hours! Because I had to activate the pics, it was so long... I had to do like over 200 attempts, you'll see once you've watched a youtube video about "ChickHEN"

Organized_Chaos is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Trong View Post
    Research "ChickHEN" on youtube, I believe it only works if your psp is hackable, like mostly for psp1000 and psp2000's, and a few psp3000's, and your official firmware must be like 3.60 or lower.
    You can't install 5.50 GEN-D3 on PSP-3000 (and some 2000), you'll get a brick soon as you turn off the PSP - and you have to turn it off to complete the install... so insta-brick.

This is the video for the hackable PSPs...
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized_Chaos View Post
    + —Hacks YouTube Video Player
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.