Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 6.20 gen

Rambokill is offline -Hacks Hacker

Default 6.20 gen

A minute ago I saw this 6.20 gen in pspking.de and I just want to ask if its real or not.

PSP SLIM AND LITE CERAMIC WHITE>5.00 M33-6>LEDA0.2>m33_630 ADDON
    LOL

Ninja88 is offline -Hacks Guru

Post the article?

here it is
    Google translation(lol):
    MaGiXieN, the admin of pspgen.com announced that henceforth the forum that even the end of 2010 a new CFW of the team to appear GEN. It will be of a the 6:20 GEN. There is no exact date is still pending.

In addition, the PSP-3000 be feasible now and in the downgradebar PSPgo HEN according to statements by MaGiXieN. As a reason for the long abstinence in the PSP-sector called the intensive work on the PS Jailbreak for the PS3.
    LOL

Neon Knight is offline -Hacks Guru

It's real.

Thanks .Will m33 users upgrade to 6.20 gen
    LOL

ASCiiDiTY is offline -Hacks Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Rambokill View Post
    Thanks .Will m33 users upgrade to 6.20 gen
    Personally I probably won't bother. Will test it but if its anything like 5.50 GEN I will be back to M33, I'm guessing no 1.50 addon compatability and probably the same draw backs as 5.50 GEN-D3... Hopefully they will prove me wrong. Not really bothered about Comics or SenseMe.

Demonchild is offline #thatguy -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by ASCiiDiTY View Post
    Personally I probably won't bother. Will test it but if its anything like 5.50 GEN I will be back to M33, I'm guessing no 1.50 addon compatability and probably the same draw backs as 5.50 GEN-D3... Hopefully they will prove me wrong. Not really bothered about Comics or SenseMe.
    I like to stay cutting edge, so I will be updating. I just hope that someone would just code an unofficial installer for the 1.50 kernel.

Guide for M33 firmwares | Install DCv8 |PS3 Hacking Thread

PSP: 6.60 PRO-B10 | PS3: 4.30 | Xbox: LT+ v3.0 [Li-On] | G2x: CM 7.2 Nightly
    Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Demonchild View Post
    I like to stay cutting edge, so I will be updating. I just hope that someone would just code an unofficial installer for the 1.50 kernel.
    Mmmm unless that happens and also a speed up MS option I'm staying put. My 1000 runs much faster and seems more stable using the setup I have over GEN. I noticed massive lag in some of my compressed games on GEN but they work great on M33 with the speed up MS option on.. Also had random freezez every now and again with GEN. We will see but I'm not convinced yet.

Demonchild is offline #thatguy -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by ASCiiDiTY View Post
    Mmmm unless that happens and also a speed up MS option I'm staying put. My 1000 runs much faster and seems more stable using the setup I have over GEN. I noticed massive lag in some of my compressed games on GEN but they work great on M33 with the speed up MS option on.. Also had random freezez every now and again with GEN. We will see but I'm not convinced yet.
    True. Though, I find my 5.50 GEN-D3 + iso_tool setup to be more better than 5.50 Prometheus since it corrupted my saves when I first updated to it. One thing that needs to happen with 6.20 GEN is to be bugless from the start...

Guide for M33 firmwares | Install DCv8 |PS3 Hacking Thread

PSP: 6.60 PRO-B10 | PS3: 4.30 | Xbox: LT+ v3.0 [Li-On] | G2x: CM 7.2 Nightly
    Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Demonchild View Post
    True. Though, I find my 5.50 GEN-D3 + iso_tool setup to be more better than 5.50 Prometheus since it corrupted my saves when I first updated to it. One thing that needs to happen with 6.20 GEN is to be bugless from the start...
    Its GEN D3 that has the save problem. Saves from OFW work fine on M33/Prometheus and vice versa. But yes I also use ISO Tool to patch instead of any plugins.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast