Thread: Transferring from PS3

NEO-BAHAMUT- is offline -Hacks Smarty

Default Transferring from PS3

Hi guys,

this is one of those questions that probably has been answered time and time again but i couldnt find it anywhere using the search.

I have bought several games off the PSN on the PS3. I currently have 2 PSPs. 1 is custom firmware one is official.

Im wanting to make the official firmware psp on custom firmware but dont want to lose the ability to play the games ive bought off the PSN.

So is there a hack or something so i can transfer games across to my custom firmwared psp.

Cheers.

Demonchild is offline #thatguy -Hacks Titan

Try using PSNLover on the PSP with the custom firmware. If you're able to sign in and activate the PSP console, you can transfer your PSN games over:

http://www.psp-hacks.com/2010/09/02/...v1-2-released/

IIRC, you can also hook up your PSP to your PS3 and activate it from there.

Guide for M33 firmwares | Install DCv8 |PS3 Hacking Thread

PSP: 6.60 PRO-B10 | PS3: 4.30 | Xbox: LT+ v3.0 [Li-On] | G2x: CM 7.2 Nightly
    Twitter

jake316 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Quote Originally Posted by NEO-BAHAMUT- View Post
    Hi guys,

this is one of those questions that probably has been answered time and time again but i couldnt find it anywhere using the search.

I have bought several games off the PSN on the PS3. I currently have 2 PSPs. 1 is custom firmware one is official.

Im wanting to make the official firmware psp on custom firmware but dont want to lose the ability to play the games ive bought off the PSN.

So is there a hack or something so i can transfer games across to my custom firmwared psp.

Cheers.
    um... well... if you hack that psp you can just get the games for free...