Thread: Psp go!

NEO-BAHAMUT- is offline -Hacks Smarty

Smile Psp go!

So ive decided that tomorrow is the day that I'm going to get my hands on a sparkly new psp go in black... I know I can't exactly get as far as I can with my phat 1000 series but I know total noob has been doing wonders with the go.

How far can I actually go now with the psp go???

iamafreak is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

If u get a PSP go with firmware 6.20 or below, u can play ISO's using the recently released 6.20 HEN and ISO loader:

http://www.psp-hacks.com/2010/12/23/...-hen-released/

http://www.psp-hacks.com/2010/12/25/...tn-a-released/

I see well that's what I'm wanting... Are go's getting shipped with 6.20 now or are they above that now? If so then how can I tell what version will be on it?

Ok so i went and bought a new PSP Go today. Its come on version 6.35. Looks like there shipping it with the latest version of firmware now.

Anyway Im not in a big hurry to play my backups on the go yet as i have official games off the store to play. However it would be quite handy to have this. So my question is..

I know Total Noob has been putting a hell of a lot of work in to getting iso's running on 6.20 via the patapon demo save but what would it take for him to get it working on new versions of firmware? Would he be able to carry on using the patapon demo save or would there have to be a new exploit on newer firmware? Or is it a case of he just needs to release a new version?

Thanks.

iamafreak is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Patapon exploit was patched in 6.35... But he said that 6.35 is still vulnerable to the same kernal exploit as 6.20.. He is working on a HEN which works on 6.35..

http://wololo.net/wagic/2010/11/30/t...ased-for-6-35/

xocomaox is offline -Hacks Ninja

what i suggest is goto a store that has them and look for one that has probably been sitting there for a while. items like that usually do. that's your best bet on a lower firmware one.

although you probably can't return that one now?
    currently playing
    テイルズ オブ リバース
    ToP: なりきりダンジョン X (0.11)
    psp-1001 5.00 m33-6

mulambo187 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Just bought a Go last week, still in the mail.... have been using a phat and 2GB stick for years now, my bro has one too, unfortunately the battery on his is dead now (full charge lasts a few seconds) was hoping to pass him my phat and start using the go, 16GB, skype and the crazy low price $100, sealed the deal.