Thread: 6.xx POPS

RNB_PSP is offline -Hacks Smarty

Default 6.xx POPS

Anyone knows if there's some new POPS(change in prx's regarding ps1 emulation from fw) version on newer(6.xx) OFWs? Not that I'm asking anyone to make a pops loader for 6.xx now. Just wanted to know if I should expect increased compatibility and less crashes in the future once we get signing done.

junKie is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Guru

I doubt it.

Search failed. lol

Cheesetheif is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

Quote Originally Posted by RNB_PSP View Post
    Anyone knows if there's some new POPS(change in prx's regarding ps1 emulation from fw) version on newer(6.xx) OFWs? Not that I'm asking anyone to make a pops loader for 6.xx now. Just wanted to know if I should expect increased compatibility and less crashes in the future once we get signing done.
    6.XX POPs was changed drastically by Sony from what I have heard. Hence why there hasn't been any popsloader updates as of late. I am guessing it would need to be recoded.

Un®est®i©ted™

RNB_PSP is offline -Hacks Smarty

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesetheif View Post
    6.XX POPs was changed drastically by Sony from what I have heard. Hence why there hasn't been any popsloader updates as of late. I am guessing it would need to be recoded.
    You mean change as in change for the better(ie. more compatibility, less crashes) or change just to prevent us from using it(like what they did for all OFW revisions)? or both?