Thread: Psp2 to be announced!

shadowjaz2 is offline -Hacks Smarty

Default Psp2 to be announced!

as taken from: http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6286233.html

A US Sony representative has confirmed to GameSpot that Sony will indeed be having a press event in Tokyo on January 27. "We'll be sharing our business overview and strategy, but there's nothing else we can comment on as far as topics," the rep said.

Though Sony has not officially confirmed the PSP2's existence, the device has been the subject of rumors for over a year. Development kits for the handheld have been spotted in the wild, and Electronic Arts' head of European development admitted that his company has had contact with PSP2 SDKs.

The most convincing evidence came via a murky photo leak last November (pictured), which showed a PSP Go-like sliding design with dual thumbsticks. The device is also said to have a touch-sensitive pad on its rear. Last month, Sony Computer Entertainment president Kaz Hirai dropped hints about dual button/touch-screen controls when asked about the PSP2.
    hopefully it will be unvieled, as the 3ds has been officially announced today for realease in middle march, for a price of around $250 (£157)

see you soon!

-Rule Violation-

RNB_PSP is offline -Hacks Smarty

I doubt it'll be the PSP2. I'm sure it's the PSP Phone they're going to announce. Or they will not be doing any gaming device anymore?.. Or............

shadowjaz2 is offline -Hacks Smarty

Quote Originally Posted by RNB_PSP View Post
    I doubt it'll be the PSP2. I'm sure it's the PSP Phone they're going to announce. Or they will not be doing any gaming device anymore?.. Or............
    if you check out the link it has a photo of the model and there are also pictures of the playstation phone, definitely two seperate devices altogether
    -Rule Violation-

Demonchild is offline #thatguy -Hacks Titan

Guide for M33 firmwares | Install DCv8 |PS3 Hacking Thread

PSP: 6.60 PRO-B10 | PS3: 4.30 | Xbox: LT+ v3.0 [Li-On] | G2x: CM 7.2 Nightly
    Twitter