Thread: A Series of Questions

Skorpian is offline -Hacks Guru

Default A Series of Questions

Okay I've been outta the scene for a while so I have some questions related to my tuts etc
    1-How does M2 memory stick for PSP Go work? Does it get integrated with the internal one, giving for example 32 GB of space assuming the M2 memory stick is 16 GB?
    2-If so, how do I know if the game is on internal storage or M2 memory stick?
    3-If not, how do I choose between connecting of internal storage or M2 memory stick?
    4-Is support for TN-C Iso loading gone? Assuming liquidzigong now is working on 6.35 PRO-X, he no longer probably supports Prometheus ISO loader. And ISO Tool XMB loading is based on PRometheus, so No prometheus updates = No iso tool XMB loading updates.
    5-If I'm already on 6.35 PRO-AX, how am I supposed to upgrade to PRO-B? Does PRO-B uninstall option allow you to uninstall 6.35 PRO-A leftovers in Flash0?
    Thanks

Note : All my guides are outdated.

kamenrider is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

1. No. Under the game, video and photos menu, u will see the contents of the memory card and the internal storage separately
    4. Don't understand
    5. Just select install and it will install over the top. U can uninstall first if u so wish

Skorpian is offline -Hacks Guru

For no.4, I mean that ISO loading on TN-C was done by Prometheus. Now that Creator of Prometheus, aka liquidzigong or Virtousflame, is working on his own CFW. Does this mean he abandoned his first Project of Prometheus ISO loader?
    For no.5 : When it comes to uninstallation, can I uninstall PRO-A leftovers using PRO-B installer, or I need to use each installer for their files?
    Note : All my guides are outdated.

kamenrider is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

4. dont know, havent asked him yet
    5. yes pro b can uninstall pro a