Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: mmo for psp?

  
  1. #1
    WeedZ1985 is offline Poof -Hacks Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    Posts
    574
    Rep Power
    0

    Default mmo for psp?

    are there any?


  2. #2
    ASCiiDiTY's Avatar
    ASCiiDiTY is offline -Hacks Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    #alt.binaries.sony.psp
    Posts
    1,223
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Phantasy Star Portable 2?

  3. #3
    WeedZ1985 is offline Poof -Hacks Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    Posts
    574
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    ... I was thinking more along the lines of a homebrew, or a port. i've seen some mmo's ported to iphone like graal and warspear..

  4. #4
    ASCiiDiTY's Avatar
    ASCiiDiTY is offline -Hacks Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    #alt.binaries.sony.psp
    Posts
    1,223
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    I don't think there are even many homebrew that play online at all, the only online homebrew I play and know of is CSPSP.

  5. #5
    Casavult's Avatar
    Casavult is offline -Hacks Smarty
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ASCiiDiTY View Post
    I don't think there are even many homebrew that play online at all, the only online homebrew I play and know of is CSPSP.
    Hey could you link me to the best working and newest CSPSP, all the ones I get are old lol.
    PSP 2000 TA-085v1 32GB PRO-HG Duo™ HX 6.60 ME-1.8 CFW and 6.60 PRO-C f3
    PSP 1000 TA-086 8GB PRO-HG Duo™ HX 6.60 ME-1.8 CFW and 6.60 PRO-C f3
    PS Vita 3g + Wifi 32GB 2.02 ARK eCFW
    PS3 Fat 750GB (60GB) 4.41 Rebug CFW ~ PS3 Fat 500GB (40GB) 3.55 Rebug CFW

  6. #6
    ASCiiDiTY's Avatar
    ASCiiDiTY is offline -Hacks Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    #alt.binaries.sony.psp
    Posts
    1,223
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Casavult View Post
    Hey could you link me to the best working and newest CSPSP, all the ones I get are old lol.
    http://cspsp.appspot.com/ <-- Homepage

  7. #7
    Casavult's Avatar
    Casavult is offline -Hacks Smarty
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ASCiiDiTY View Post
    Thanks, buddy.
    PSP 2000 TA-085v1 32GB PRO-HG Duo™ HX 6.60 ME-1.8 CFW and 6.60 PRO-C f3
    PSP 1000 TA-086 8GB PRO-HG Duo™ HX 6.60 ME-1.8 CFW and 6.60 PRO-C f3
    PS Vita 3g + Wifi 32GB 2.02 ARK eCFW
    PS3 Fat 750GB (60GB) 4.41 Rebug CFW ~ PS3 Fat 500GB (40GB) 3.55 Rebug CFW

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •