Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My psp is like my owned personal dvd player now...

Anime Noodle is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Default My psp is like my owned personal dvd player now...

Hello, it has been two months since my psp LDC screen is little bit busted,
    so i'm planing to get a LDC screen replacement but not now, but soon & lately i've been downloading movies
    off the web for my psp & i happen to have some AV cables for my psp thats been neglected
    for quite awhile, so i uploaded my mp4 files on my psp, plug in my AV cables on my tv & boom!

i started enjoying watching movies & shows that i never seen or haven't seen in awhile,
    & then i started to enjoy this awesome feature that my psp 3000 is able to do, so i been doing this for past
    maybe less then half a week already & i kinda figured why not i share my experience & enjoyment with you guys,

If you have a psp with this kind of feature & happens to like watching movies & shows then you need to buy yourself
    a pair of psp AV cables

jenny is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Before my HDTV went all fubar on me I did the same. Even played a few games on it.

Lol i forgot to mention the games also,
    i just simply adjust the display menu on my tv to make the game full screen,
    it's really too bad that the games are very crop except for the movies files witch i understand why,

but anyways, some games look good & some games don't, but i think king of fighters & street fighters
    or any 2D environmental games looks magnificent on the big screen, i really enjoy playing guilty gear judgement,
    i think the only good looking game thats 3D on the big screen is either: pangya fantasy golf, metal gear portable ops,
    & tekken dark resurrection also castlevania dracula x, but it's really too bad that monster hunter freedom suffers
    alot on the big screen but....it's not that bad once you get used to it, anyways thanks for posting!,

i'm glad i'm not the only one enjoying the AV cables

Also I've been trying to get it to play nicely with an older video card I have. It's one of the older ATi All-in-wonder cards. For some reason the drives only work in interlaced mode which doesn't work with games.

Never tried that before, it could be because both videos & games are two different formats,
    i think the psp is a very picky system when it comes to playing a certain video file even mp4's witch could be a real pain.

Videos work fine when using my monitor as the screen, but since the video card forces input as interlaced no games.

Organized_Chaos is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

If you enjoy watching stuff from the PSP on your TV, you might look into the FuSa Project. http://foosa.do.am/

As you know, Sony doesn't allow to use interlaced mode while playing games.
    It's mean, that all users of SDTV (standard definition TV) aren't able to play their favourite games on TV screen
    But even if your TV supports progressive scan (aka HDTV), the picture will be not fullscreen.

This's holy shit! Let's get rid of this fuckin limitations with FuSa!

So what does FuSa do?
    - It allows you to play games on ANY TV over ANY cable.
    ( composite, component, svideo, d-terminal )
    All kinds of cables are supported!
    Besides that, it allows you to play on full screen area!

Maybe your computer doesn't recognize the file witch is the game, have you looked around in google?
    for little help?, i''m no expert with those kind of things, maybe a new video card???

Gawdzahh is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Quote Originally Posted by Anime Noodle View Post
    Hello, it has been two months since my psp LDC screen is little bit busted,
    so i'm planing to get a LDC screen replacement but not now, but soon & lately i've been downloading movies
    off the web for my psp & i happen to have some AV cables for my psp thats been neglected
    for quite awhile, so i uploaded my mp4 files on my psp, plug in my AV cables on my tv & boom!

i started enjoying watching movies & shows that i never seen or haven't seen in awhile,
    & then i started to enjoy this awesome feature that my psp 3000 is able to do, so i been doing this for past
    maybe less then half a week already & i kinda figured why not i share my experience & enjoyment with you guys,

If you have a psp with this kind of feature & happens to like watching movies & shows then you need to buy yourself
    a pair of psp AV cables
    Or you can do all this without buying AV cables, just download your remotejoylite plugin and install the drivers to your pc and bang you got your PSP screen on your monitor, it even comes with a little capture thing.

Edit - One thing... there is no sound.

Quote Originally Posted by Organized_Chaos View Post
    If you enjoy watching stuff from the PSP on your TV, you might look into the FuSa Project. http://foosa.do.am/
    This is magnificent!!!, thank for providing this awesome link really appreciate!...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast