The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
:D [PlayStation Portable]
Custom Firmware 3.72 HX-2
Posted by hack360
_HellDashX_ has his new update for his CFW well the readme file is in spainsh so i didnt understand anything this the files description by QJ.net
Sony PlayStation Portable owners take notice: PSP homebrew developer CoolJ popped by the QJ.NET forums to herald the coming of the latest Custom Firmware by his good friend _HellDashX_, namely Custom Firmware 3.72 HX-2. Not only does it sport a lot of changes to make the unlocking of your handheld's fullest potential a lot easier, but it's also bundled into two updaters to minimize the amount of fuss and tinkering around with your PSP. Cool beans, we say!
So, what's new with 3.72 HX-2? Here's _HellDashX_ with the changelog to get us up to date:
* Contains the latest 3.71 M33-3 changes.
* The file vshctrl.prx IS NOT the one from Dark_AleX,It's coded by me after reversing it 100%.
* The exported functions from the vshctrl.prx are the same like the 3.71 M33-3 SDK,plus two more:
* int vctrlVSHEraseIsoCache(con st char* path) -> Lets you erase the cache from an iso created by the CF.
* If the parameter is empty "",it will erase the whole cache,not just from one iso.
* The iso cache will not be created in the memorystick.It will be in the flash1.I made this function to test stuff faster.Gives a 0 if it deletes correctly else it will give -1.
* int vctrlVSHMakeCFDirs() -> Lets you create the custom firmware directories,in case you dont have them (GAME150,GAME372...) in the memstick. Good if you have a pandora memstick and cant format the ms but dont want to create all directories by hand.
* Only one vshctrl.prx for both psp models.In 3.71 M33-3 and others there was a vshctrl for the fat and an other one for the slim because they have slight changes.This new vshctrl will detect if you got SLIM or FAT.
* Other non important changes in the code.
We remind all PSP owners and homebrew enthusiasts to check your current handheld's firmware before updating, as this new firmware has two updates. The Mini Updater will update 3.72 HX-1 to 3.72 HX-2, while the Full Updater will install 3.72 HX-2 on PSP's with firmwares 3.72 M33-1 to 3. The release notes itself did not say anything about what issues will occur when you use the wrong updater, but you really wouldn't want be the one to find out, right? Along with checking the firmware of your handheld, we heavily recommend reading the release notes first before doing anything.
download link: http://consolespot.net