Thread: 3.71 PSP 200 Star Wars Battlefront Ed. How to play Homebrew.

policetac is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default 3.71 PSP 200 Star Wars Battlefront Ed. How to play Homebrew.

Hello. (Yes, I noticed the title is screwed up.)

Thanks in advance to anyone who helps or offers a word of advice.

Okay. this would be my third or fourth hack on a PSP, but those were all easy ones. I've done computers, lots of phones, and even a couple tablets. But never a Pandora hack on a PSP which is what I think I've got to do here right?

Currently I only have the one battery here, but figured I'd at least like to get an idea of what I'm supposed to be doing once the other battery I ordered gets here.

I think I've got a general idea of what's going to be happening. I DON'T however have a set of complete step by step instructions available that would include "How to make a Pandora battery," "The PSP model specific software that goes on the memory stick," "The instructions on how to make the memory stick," or the "Instructions for the whole process."

If there is anyone who just happens to know this stuff off the top of their head, would you mind sharing it with me? I have looked around for it, but I'm having a bit of trouble with finding the right one specifically. I'm getting a mixed message that makes me wonder if my PSP already might have CFW. Problem is, it doesn't respond to "select" which I assume is default for turning on CFW?

Either way. Playing the same 'ol Battlefront II is just ducky, but playing everything else would be waaay cooler!

Thanks again.

I'll be standing by if anyone comments.

Last edited by policetac; 10-14-2014 at 03:22 PM.

policetac is offline -Hacks Newbie

Okay. I just noticed the forum is not for "help."

Would a moderator please re post this in the correct forum location?

Thank you.