Thread: M33 Firmwares for noobs

ZaeX is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

nice jeans demon haha :D

Demonchild is offline #thatguy -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Midian
    i think you forgot to mention what M33 stands for lol
    It's in there. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Airgale
    Question about C2: Is it possible to use DCv3 on Slim OFW 3.72? Or should I downgrade it to OFW 1.5 first, and then update it to OFW 3.71 and then use DCv3?
    It's possible. DCv3 works like Pandora - Unbricks/Writes CFW to any PSP regardless of mobo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu
    Sticked
    Thanks! :mrgreenthumbsup:

Guide for M33 firmwares | Install DCv8 |PS3 Hacking Thread

PSP: 6.60 PRO-B10 | PS3: 4.30 | Xbox: LT+ v3.0 [Li-On] | G2x: CM 7.2 Nightly
    Twitter

murph123 is offline -Hacks Newbie

I can find the iso folder. Do i have to create the folder to put the iso in. If i do have to create a folder for the iso do i put it under the game folder. I am running 3.71 MM33. Please help me out. I have the iso's and they used to work with older firmware, i just dont know where they go in this updated firmware.

Quote Originally Posted by murph123
    I can find the iso folder. Do i have to create the folder to put the iso in. If i do have to create a folder for the iso do i put it under the game folder. I am running 3.71 MM33. Please help me out. I have the iso's and they used to work with older firmware, i just dont know where they go in this updated firmware.
    All ISOs, CSOs, DAXs, and JISOs goes to X:/ISO.

That will be the ISO folder on the root of your memory stick. If it isn't there, make a folder called 'ISO', and a subfolder called 'VIDEO' (within ISO folder). If ISOs don't appear under the GAME>MemoryStick, you will have to go baak to USB Mode, and create a folder on the root called 'PSP' and subfolder called 'GAME' within PSP folder.

Twitter

Added a section for Remote Play on 3.71 M33, and IRSHELL Remotes Fix.. :mrgreen:

Twitter

TropicalShark is offline -Hacks Smarty

Wow Demonchild this is a very awesome Guide I just save it to me "PSP StuFF as Ultimate M33 Guide Congrats on the STICKY
    Thanks;
    Mike
    New PSP Hacker ;} Thanks to PSP HACKS.COM

Wolfey is offline -Hacks Newbie

"Now, if you have a Phat PSP with custom firmware already on it, you can easily make the 3.60 M33 installer for Slims. Better yet, you don't have to run out and spend money on extra stuff. However, if you are the unlucky few who don't have access to these tools, there's still hope."

Those were your quotes. I have a phat psp with the 3.71 firmware on it. How would I copy that onto my slim to make it have the 3.60 M33 firmware? Would I still have to have the memory stick, or will any one do? Note: The battery didn't come with the phat that has the 3.71 on it. I'm really a noob when it comes to all this. :blush: Everyone keeps saying read, but it all sounds so complicated and Greek to me. No offense to anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfey
    "Now, if you have a Phat PSP with custom firmware already on it, you can easily make the 3.60 M33 installer for Slims. Better yet, you don't have to run out and spend money on extra stuff. However, if you are the unlucky few who don't have access to these tools, there's still hope."

Those were your quotes. I have a phat psp with the 3.71 firmware on it. How would I copy that onto my slim to make it have the 3.60 M33 firmware? Would I still have to have the memory stick, or will any one do? Note: The battery didn't come with the phat that has the 3.71 on it. I'm really a noob when it comes to all this. :blush: Everyone keeps saying read, but it all sounds so complicated and Greek to me. No offense to anyone.
    You need a PSP with any 2.xx or 3.xx custom firmware on it, or be on 1.50 and be able to play ISOs with Devhook.

Twitter

undrunk is offline -Hacks Newbie

how did I just double post that?

I'm sorry to fill this post with dumb questions, but after using the M33 Installation Noob Proof for installing from se_oe_m33.exe to try and get to 3.52, the update eboot shows up in the game150 folder. This does not show up when I try and access it from inside the psp. If I move the M33UPDATE_352 folder to the "game" folder, it then shows up... but then it does not run, as in, "this game cannot be played". :(
    Any suggestions on why this isn't working for me? I have a sony official firmware 3.30 right now.

Thanks in advance.

Wolfey is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Demonchild
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfey

You need a PSP with any 2.xx or 3.xx custom firmware on it, or be on 1.50 and be able to play ISOs with Devhook.
    Okay, so with the one running 3.71 firmware will work? I also have one with 2.7 on it. Would I still have to do everything in your tutorial, or can I just copy the 3.71 firmware onto my psp slim? I'm sorry I'm confused.

Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast