Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1000

Thread: ***psp hardware repairs help thread**

nojokeve is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default Fat PSP D-Button Issue

Howdy!

I have a Fat PSP 1001 where the right Directional Button is not working. I have taken it apart, checked the connectors... and the dang right button works with using just the rubber pad. howTHAHECKever, when I put the faceplate back on, the dumb thing doesnt work anymore. It works flawlessly without the faceplate or the plastic outside buttons, but once you put the dumb cover on... Nothing.

Please help me. It's pissed me off and I'm ready to throw it against the wall.

Thanks!

P.S. I just bought it today off a guy for a few bucks. Don't know if it's the original faceplate or not (sure looks like it... it's worn!), don't know if it's been dropped or not, but with it working WITHOUT the faceplate, I assume the one that's there is not the original...

Holyone is offline -Hacks Newbie

Hello, a friend recently gave me a PSP 1001 which was not working. When I would hit the power switch the green light will come on for about 30 seconds then shut off and the screen would not light up. I dont hear any sound from it, so I would assume that the LCD is not dead.
    It looks as though it was dropped on the power switch side.
    I have read a little into this site looking for a solution but havent had any luck.
    Ive tryed holding R1 while powering on -- Nothing.
    Ive tryed a Pandora Battery.. But! I do not think that the battery works or maybe is a fake? I bought it online. I made MMS through Rains ultra lite and pspgrader, both did not give any results.

Any Ideas? Suggestions? Ive taken it apart thinking it was a fuse, like on page 21. But afraid to mess with it.. it looks fine?
    Thank you in advance!

Auto-Merge:
    Quote Originally Posted by briankuus View Post
    Hey guys

my PSP a phat 1004, suddenly stopped working, if i power it on , it turns green for 10 Sec, and just goes out. Its the same with battery, AC adaptor, but when both are in Battery and Ac, it turns Orange. No sound, no flicker in screen, all just black. totally dead ...

i have tryed to Bridge the LCD fuse, and the power Fuse, but its the same thing, notin happens when i power on, except for a green light for 5-10 sec.

are there more fuse i can bridge or ? i have google but cant find anything

Hope some one can help out plz..and thx in advance..
    Sounds like my problem.. Did you ever get it resolved?

frost2106 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Guys I am looking some help in getting my psp up and running. I have a 1001B PSP I loaned it to a friend and when I got it back all I could get out of it was the green power light. I have been reading around a lot and have tried Rain MMS, Pan3xx, and different others. I have gotten it to a point where it powers up and u hear the start sound but I am not able to see anything on the screen. Any pointers?

Thanks a million in advance.

evonietzsche is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default 2 PSP SLIM same bright problem!!!

Hi everyone, im glad i found this community.Im having some troubleshoot with 2 psp slim.Here we go.
    Friend of mine came yesterday come with two psp slim one black (1) and other silver (2).We want to put the motherboard of the black(1) into the silver(2) because the silver one is totally messed.
    Ok, so we both start to dissambling both psp, i disabmled one and my friend the other one,I say that cause i thing its important.We ressambeled them, no part left over, all connectors in.Here come the PROBLEM, see our surprise faces when realize that both psp got no bright, we can see the menu if don't put the case on it but its so dark.

How could that happened?? at least both screens works perfectly and now neither of them works....what can we do now?

Please somebody help us!!!

Thanksssss!!!

jaku05 is offline -Hacks Newbie

please need help... i have psp slim 5.03 ta-088v3 then i updated to 6.60 pro b9... then i try this instructions....
    Hold R trigger and turn on the psp, you can enter recovery menu.
    Hold Home button and turn on the psp, you can Boot OFW.

what happens next was when i turned on my psp nothing happens and become black.... i try d other one hold home its the same turned black...

is my psp broken? what happen?

please help...

ClipTy is offline -Hacks Neophyte

After getting my PSP on using your "pressure" method on the LCD screen. it actually worked. I then went to play Kingdom Hearts BBS as normal. It worked just fine the first time, but now, whenever I try to boot any game, it just gets stuck at the PSP screen for about a minute, then turns off... Sometimes I get lucky and I can play the game, it's just very irritating having to try over and over again.

coldcar is offline -Hacks Newbie

Hi,

I have this problem with my PSP Slim 2000 model which I have not encounter before and I hope someone here with similiar encounter or experts can advise on this.

I had my PSP2000 for about 1.5 years and have no problems with it at all. Just yesterday, after charging, I cannot power on my PSP. So I changed another original battery and still the same. The next step, I removed the battery and plug in the AC adapter and strangely, the LED showed the orange light when the PSP is powering up on the AC power directly.

I tried changing the power switch, the ribbon connecting the power switch to the MOBO, charging port, and it's still the same. It's got to be the hardware problem but I am not able to confirm where exactly went wrong.

Anyone had ever encountered similiar problem like mine, anyone can advise on my situation?

Much appreciated!

foxcrew88 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default PSP 2003 buttons not responding in XMB.

Hi. I bought a faulty PSP which hangs the moment it got into the XMB menu after booting up. I tried getting into the recovery menu and all the buttons worked fine when i was in the recovery menu. can someone tell me what is wrong with it? it's using 5.00m33 cfw.

coerne is offline -Hacks Newbie

I suggest you to come on a site where there is a lot of information on a theme interesting you.

bladdy is offline -Hacks Newbie

I think, that you are not right. I suggest it to discuss. Write to me in PM, we will talk.

Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100