Page 3 of 100 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: ***psp hardware repairs help thread**

danielle1 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default Thanks

It doesn't do it when the face plate is removed so it must be the rubber connector. But I will figure out how to calibrate it first. Thanks for your help.

mugendc4 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

try not to over tighten the screws as well. My friend replace his analog but over tighten the screws, and once I loosen the screws a bit, it fixed the problem.

1God1King is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

Quote Originally Posted by danielle1 View Post
    It doesn't do it when the face plate is removed so it must be the rubber connector. But I will figure out how to calibrate it first. Thanks for your help.
    not necessarily the problem is between the anolog/rubber connector/and mobo

like mugendc4 mention try not to over tighten

place faceplate on place screws in just tighten a little now try a game see if you still have problem but also check and see if you can move around in game if yes you can still move around and you dont have the problem tighten screws a little more and continue to test until faceplate is secure and closed give this a try

if you like i do not charge for repairs just for item to be return shipped back to you if you can not resolve i will take a look at it for you you just pay to have it returned and i also have rubber connectors i can test just pm if you are interested
    CLICK HERE FOR PSP REPAIR HELP

Hardware-Repairs-Help-Thread needs your Help looking for Donations to obtain more parts to help members every little bit helps thanks To DONATE CLICK SIG to DONATE PARTS PM ME

GIGANEWS 14day free trail http://www.giganews.com/?c=1god1king (English) Newsgroup try them out at no cost for 14 days

jer1919 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default JoySens

this plugin fixes your analog stick in a breeze. it even lets you adjust the sensitivity of your analog stick. google it or check it out on qj.

cheewongken is offline -Hacks Veteran

can joysens actually do that much?

>> Has left the PSP scene. (But still visits!)

seriouslysilly is offline -Hacks Newbie

Question Switch replacement - Phat

I just received a phat PSP. Everything is working fine except for the wifi and power switch.

Wifi switch - fell apart as soon as I opened the case. I would like to replace this switch. For now, I soldered the two connections together and can use wifi.
    I already took the original switch out, but the ones I have are a bit too big.
    Does anybody know the exact switch and where to get it?

Power switch - i can use the switch to turn it on. the problem is when i tap the back of the psp (on the right side). at times, it will turn off. seems to be something loose in there. has anybody had this problem before?

Thanks!

FYI there is a sticky for repairs here http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/f127...hread-t229941/ it is your choice to post where you like in help i ask for the thread because some times the repairs get bumped down and i miss them this way everyone that likes and can help with repairs can just check thread with that said

check ebay for wifi switch or here http://www.psxboy.com/319_PSP-WiFi-S...therboard.html

also with the battery cover off tap psp on the side did the battery fall out or seem loose ?
    try this loose battery connection some times will cause this
    if this doesnt work can also get another power board on ebay

if this doesnt work can also get another power board on ebay
    Last edited by 1God1King; 08-24-2009 at 07:42 AM.

Hardware-Repairs-Help-Thread needs your Help looking for Donations to obtain more parts to help members every little bit helps thanks To DONATE CLICK SIG to DONATE PARTS PM ME

GIGANEWS 14day free trail http://www.giganews.com/?c=1god1king (English) Newsgroup try them out at no cost for 14 days

Last edited by 1God1King; 12-07-2008 at 03:03 PM.

jibbz is offline Banned -Hacks Titan

I had the same problem on a old PSP i purchased

And the problem wasn't because it was too loose or too tight but because on the face plate i used it on wasn't quite sitting right

To fix this i rolled up a small piece of paper to use as packing between the bottom of the analogue stick and the faceplate ..... Since i did this the Analogue stick works perfectly every time

The analogue stick wont move during the XMB screen because it does not work on XMB
    So to test it go onto the internet with your PSP and you will be able to see which directions the stick is moving and adjust your packing accordingly .

The analogue stick washer seemed fine that goes between the stick and the plate maybe using 2 washers would be a option also
    Last edited by jibbz; 12-07-2008 at 03:19 PM.

So what you actually did was create better contact with the base of joystick connector to the rubber connector

and your right most people have this problem when using after market faceplates

I used to be a GoD now I am just a Guru

Page 3 of 100 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast