The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!

Would you like to get all the new buzz from Dashhacks in your email each day?

Want to learn more about the team who brings you the Dash Hacks news?

Read about them now!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: oficial sony ms pro duo stick issue with phat psp.

picxie is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Demonchild View Post
    Can the PSP turn on with the stick out. Like DarrenShan said, you might have a Pandora's Battery inserted in which you will need to use PSPGrader to inject the IPL which will allow you to boot with Pandora's Battery. I have a Sandisk 4GB MS and that is working fine with my Slim and Pandora's Battery.
    But i can boot the psp without the stick on. How can i check if i have the battery pandorized? from what i assumed,it cant be because of its version,correct me if i am wrong.

cheers

DarrenShan is offline -Hacks Ninja

if you can boot it without the stick, you can be sure the battery is not pandora. try starting the psp without the memory stick and then put the stick in. try format it then.

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenShan View Post
    if you can boot it without the stick, you can be sure the battery is not pandora. try starting the psp without the memory stick and then put the stick in. try format it then.
    No good Darren,if i turn it on without a stick,and then put the stick on it,the access light just blinks and doesnt recognize the stick.If i turn it on with the stick,the psp just freezes and i have to remove the battery for it the come back again.

tmbm is offline Banned -Hacks Hacker

format to fat32 picxie
    put the memory stick in ur computer right click the psp drive click format change to fat32 and full format, must be a fake stick if that doesnt work cuz i bought a fake stick and same thing happend to me

Quote Originally Posted by tmbm View Post
    format to fat32 picxie
    put the memory stick in ur computer right click the psp drive click format change to fat32 and full format, must be a fake stick if that doesnt work cuz i bought a fake stick and same thing happend to me
    Cant tmbm, no access on the pc via usb<>psp . And i formated the stick using a ms2 stick adaptar for the pc on fat 16 /32 and still no go... ):
    By the reference ,its an original one, mspro duo mark 2 4gbs and its magic gate compatible on another psp so i figure its original and not fake.

clean the pins on the memory stick and do other memory sticks work on the psp? did u buy it of ebay or amazon, what shop did u buy it from picxle most shops of the internet r fake sticks/cheap so if u got it for like $20 its probs cheap
    Last edited by tmbm; 06-29-2009 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tmbm View Post
    clean the pins on the memory stick and do other memory sticks work on the psp?
    yeah i got two sticks working, one sony 1gb and one sandisk 1gb .They are quite old but work fine and never ocurred any data corruption on them.

yo corrupt stick nothin u can do, send it back if its new tell them it wont read on the psp and u payed money for the memory stick and ask for a refund or exchange if they dont take it up with ur credit card or paypal comapny

But the stick does work on two other psp's i tested. Format , access,homebrew,everything. So its an issue with my psp that i cant figure it out... :s

"I have a phat psp,with a m33 5.0 firmware installed "
    ur on 5.0m33-6? if not update usin http://dl.qj.net/CFW-5.00-M33-6-PSP/...5689/catid/114

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast