Page 136 of 136 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1360

Thread: The Mumbo Jumbo PSP Problem solving here - get your answer super fast

fowler002 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

Quote Originally Posted by Aznkid2000 View Post
    hey been away from psp scene for a long time and now i am back with a psp go.

I have a psp go version 6.20 TN? I was wondering what version should i upgrade to, to play all the games?

Madden 11 and some of other games won't work on it. I get the black screen when trying to load it.

Do i use this guide?

http://forums.dashhacks.com/f133/5-0...-6-20-t295996/

or should i upgrade to 6.35? can someone point me to the right direction.

Thanks
    6.20pro-b9 with permanent patch(no need to keep reloading the lcfw everytime the psp looses power), 6.35, 6.39 and 6.60 versions don't have the patch(other than that the features are the same).

kimo83 is offline -Hacks Newbie

i have psp 2004 with a ta-088 v3 mother board it is breakes , is there any way to unbreak it.
    please help

iamafreak is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

There is no easy way to unbrick it.. You could either send it to sony or have a look at this thread:

http://forums.dashhacks.com/f118/pan...ns-in-t298957/

coolguythatrocks is offline -Hacks Newbie

how do i connect the psp to the computer if i only have a pandora and no mms. i want to be able to make the mms without getting a reader. please reply.

pandahuge is offline -Hacks Newbie

hi sir/maam... i would like to ask how can i upgrade my psp phat 3.90 m33-2 can't seem to download the upgrade firmware, to be able to play angry birds...thanks

HadesMinion is offline -Hacks Smarty

to be able to play angry birds
    I'd consider waiting until you have a slightly more practical reason to update. If you still want to update, what do you mean you can't download the official firmware?

Auto-Merge:
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguythatrocks View Post
    how do i connect the psp to the computer if i only have a pandora and no mms. i want to be able to make the mms without getting a reader. please reply.
    Connect your psp to your AC Adapter and turn your PSP on. Then plug the battery in and now if you want you can unplug your adapter. Plug your psp into your computer via the Mini-USB -> USB cable. If it doesn't automatically do it, go to Settings -> Enable USB Mode.

Now your computer should install the driver software for your PSP. There you have it.

Mimeblade is offline -Hacks Newbie

I apologize for the rapid-fire questions, but there's just a lot I don't know where to look or who to ask.

1. Where do I go to find ISO/CSO Patch Kits for various current games? I ask because certain ISOs I have crash whenever a FMV or cutscene is played, so I'd like to patch them and fix the issue, this saves time instead of actually downloading a patched ISO. (Also I'm sorry if this question is inappropriate.)

2. What do I need to extend the battery-life of my PSP? I heard there was a tutorial about it with tips and other plugin stuff.

3. Does anyone know how to make Dynamic PSP Themes around here? I was told Dynamic Themes finally exist on PSP since the background can be animated and such (I'm on 5.50-Prome-4).

theEvilOne is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Mimeblade View Post
    I apologize for the rapid-fire questions, but there's just a lot I don't know where to look or who to ask.

1. Where do I go to find ISO/CSO Patch Kits for various current games? I ask because certain ISOs I have crash whenever a FMV or cutscene is played, so I'd like to patch them and fix the issue, this saves time instead of actually downloading a patched ISO. (Also I'm sorry if this question is inappropriate.)

2. What do I need to extend the battery-life of my PSP? I heard there was a tutorial about it with tips and other plugin stuff.

3. Does anyone know how to make Dynamic PSP Themes around here? I was told Dynamic Themes finally exist on PSP since the background can be animated and such (I'm on 5.50-Prome-4).
    1.) Prometheus. Or simply update to a newer custom firmware.

2.) Extender.

3.) Yes, but they are quite difficult to make unless you know exactly what you're doing. I'd suggest installing CXMB, then go over and take a look at the Theme Releases.

ryankhan22 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Hi. can you please tell me, why cant i play youtube on psp? i have psp phat and i have safari brower and pspchrome but on both it doesnt works. even the youtube page doesnt opens. says, turn on conserve memory from settings.......when i turn on but still same error?

juni82 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default psp go psn games help please

just b4 i start just wanted to ask if any one could help me and many thanks if u can ....

i have about 15 games that i had downloaded and pay for from psn store,
    i did backup these games as well .

i have a cfw psp go on 6.35 hen, i have looked and tried to be able to play those game i bought with all software available
    using umdgen , npdecryptor and others,but no luck being able to make them play .

dose any one know what i could do or could u refer me to any1 that could help, i would be happy to share the games i have with u or any one that could help me ..... : )

games that i can not use any more becoz of the cfw they just error out every time i try to play.
    they are all backups from when i downgraded my psp go ,
    i`ll keep trying but still no luck for me

thank u for any help u could give me ....
    have try to update to 6.60 and it is saying i`m not the wright user, so i`m at a dead end here, pay $$$$ loads of money for the games now i can not use any more ,

Page 136 of 136 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136