Page 3 of 136 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 1360

Thread: The Mumbo Jumbo PSP Problem solving here - get your answer super fast

  
  1. #21
    METAL MUZZLE's Avatar
    METAL MUZZLE is offline -Hacks Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    DAWG Country
    Posts
    342
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    got pops to load Thanks ! now I have to figure out how to convert a PS1 ISO into a Eboot so I can play them - the PSX games Im finding are in ISO format and from what I read they need to be in Eboot format correct ? ------ Congrats on the KICKASS guide you have made !


    PinBall games wanted (any system)
    post here http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/f119...anted-t249342/

  2. #22
    wh1tef@ng is offline -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    hell!!
    Posts
    3,983
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by METAL MUZZLE View Post
    got pops to load Thanks ! now I have to figure out how to convert a PS1 ISO into a Eboot so I can play them - the PSX games Im finding are in ISO format and from what I read they need to be in Eboot format correct ? ------ Congrats on the KICKASS guide you have made !
    use this one

    http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/f118...-beta-t147981/
    3 necessary things to do to be fit everyday
    Sleep
    Eat
    Xercise

  3. #23
    Fishamon808 is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    i need help..i just downloaded Medal of Honor:Heroes 2 cso...i have macrofire plugin installed..it freezes at the title screen on normal boot...i set the driver to Sony, M33, but still freezes at title..so i disabled the macrofire plugin for GAME and it works...i wanted to use the rapidfire settings for this game..but i can't enable the plugin to work on this game...any ideas anyone?

  4. #24
    Skorpian's Avatar
    Skorpian is offline -Hacks Guru
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The dark side.
    Posts
    2,436
    Rep Power
    282

    Default

    It might be that this plugin is incombatible with Medal of Honor Heroes 2 . if it works with other games , then download another copy of Medal of Honor Heroes . if that doesn't work then that plugin is incombatible with Medal of Honor Heroes 2
    Note : All my guides are outdated.

  5. #25
    Skorpian's Avatar
    Skorpian is offline -Hacks Guru
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The dark side.
    Posts
    2,436
    Rep Power
    282

    Default

    Updated Updated Updated
    Yeah I mean I update this guide regulary with changes . But the new changes which can be easily noticed :
    1-Added how to update to 5.50 gen-d then 5.50 gen-d2
    2-More sections under simple questions category
    3-Added more pics for easier understanding and making the shape of the topic better
    Other than that , the ones which can't be noticed , are organization of the guide , fixing grammar and spelling mistakes
    Last edited by Skorpian; 10-29-2009 at 10:42 AM.
    Note : All my guides are outdated.

  6. #26
    wh1tef@ng is offline -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    hell!!
    Posts
    3,983
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bestyugiman View Post
    Updated Updated Updated
    Yeah I mean I update this guide regulary with changes . But the new changes which can be easily noticed :
    1-Added how to update to 5.50 gen-d then 5.50 gen-d2
    2-More sections under simple questions category
    3-Added more pics for easier understanding and making the shape of the topic better
    Other than that , the ones which can't be noticed , are organization of the guide , fixing grammar and spelling mistakes
    thnx buddy... this guide is really good
    3 necessary things to do to be fit everyday
    Sleep
    Eat
    Xercise

  7. #27
    goonkid93 is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    hello i recently came back to psp i just update my psp from 3.71m33-2 cfw to 5.00m33 know i forgot how to put games on it and i want put my LOD psx game on it but idk how

    thanks in advance

  8. #28
    Skorpian's Avatar
    Skorpian is offline -Hacks Guru
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The dark side.
    Posts
    2,436
    Rep Power
    282

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goonkid93 View Post
    hello i recently came back to psp i just update my psp from 3.71m33-2 cfw to 5.00m33 know i forgot how to put games on it and i want put my LOD psx game on it but idk how

    thanks in advance
    ISOS go to ISO folder in the root of the memory stick . PSX games have to be in eboot.pbp format and you put it in a folder then to PSP/GAME/ folder .Get popsloader as I recommend it for playing PSX games ( it's found in the end of the thread )
    Note : All my guides are outdated.

  9. #29
    goonkid93 is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bestyugiman View Post
    ISOS go to ISO folder in the root of the memory stick . PSX games have to be in eboot.pbp format and you put it in a folder then to PSP/GAME/ folder .Get popsloader as I recommend it for playing PSX games ( it's found in the end of the thread )
    ok i try that but i am only on 5.00m33 should upgrade to something like a 33-6 or gen stuff like that?

  10. #30
    wh1tef@ng is offline -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    hell!!
    Posts
    3,983
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goonkid93 View Post
    ok i try that but i am only on 5.00m33 should upgrade to something like a 33-6 or gen stuff like that?
    yeah, atleast update to 5.00m33-6 using my tutorial... and if u want to play the new games without patching, u can update to 5.50gen-d2 using this thread...


    5.00m33-6
    run these installers from with 5.xx kernal mode set.(hold R trigger when starting psp to enter recovery menu, enter config, set game homebrew kernal to 5.xx)

    -download this link below

    http://www.psp-hacks.com/file/1646

    -extract it

    -u will get a update folder

    -connect ur psp to pc via usb cable or card reader

    -put the update folder in PSP/GAME/

    -run it from the xmb, thats all
    3 necessary things to do to be fit everyday
    Sleep
    Eat
    Xercise

Page 3 of 136 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •