Thread: PSP turns off everytime I load something.

Kreator is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default PSP turns off everytime I load something.

After loading some files on psp/game folder I don't know what I did, every time I load a game or any other file from xmb, after the PSP screen appears it turns off automatically, so I can't do anything downgrade or upgrade. Is there any way I can format without a pandora battery?

iamafreak is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

what files did u load to psp/game?

whats ur firmware now?

MisterZ is offline -Hacks Newbie

looks like a crash to me.... do you have CFW installed?? try re-installing it if you do

-Zoro- is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

If your running cfw and you have plugins one of them could be bad or outdated so try disabling them by entering recovery menu by holding right trigger when powering on and getting to plugins option in the menu and disabling them 1 by one also might wanna check your clock speed it could be set to low if so try setting it to default which is also in the recovery menu in the menu select the option cpu speed then set them all to default.. if the problem still persists try formatting your memory stick " make a backup before you do".
    Last edited by -Zoro-; 07-01-2010 at 12:08 AM.

My Current Psp is CFW GEN 5.50 Prometheus -4 // Ps3 "Launch 80gig"W/500Gig HDD Kmeaw CFW 3.55
    " To be last is not to be forgotten"

Sorry for late response, yeah I have 5.50 gen D3 installed.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterZ View Post
    looks like a crash to me.... do you have CFW installed?? try re-installing it if you do
    As I said, I can't since every time I load something it turns off.

Quote Originally Posted by -Zoro- View Post
    If your running cfw and you have plugins one of them could be bad or outdated so try disabling them by entering recovery menu by holding right trigger when powering on and getting to plugins option in the menu and disabling them 1 by one also might wanna check your clock speed it could be set to low if so try setting it to default which is also in the recovery menu in the menu select the option cpu speed then set them all to default
    didn't work...

Rob S. is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Kreator View Post
    After loading some files on psp/game folder I don't know what I did, every time I load a game or any other file from xmb, after the PSP screen appears it turns off automatically, so I can't do anything downgrade or upgrade. Is there any way I can format without a pandora battery?

No one can offer much assistance if you don't even remember what files you loaded.

From what you're describing, it sounds like peagasus.prx is missing from the kd folder.

Have you used the KHBBS plugin before ?

The D2-D3 switcher homebrew app?

Go into the recovery menu -> advanced -> Toggle USB (flash0).

Open the kd folder.

If peagasus.prx is missing, download and extract this peagasus.prx and flash it to the kd folder:

http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/atta...0&d=1276957605

Quote Originally Posted by Oyabun View Post
    No one can offer much assistance if you don't even remember what files you loaded.

From what you're describing, it sounds like peagasus.prx is missing from the kd folder.

Have you used the KHBBS plugin before ?

The D2-D3 switcher homebrew app?

Go into the recovery menu -> advanced -> Toggle USB (flash0).

Open the kd folder.

If peagasus.prx is missing, download and extract this peagasus.prx and flash it to the kd folder:

http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/atta...0&d=1276957605
    Yeah, it was after have installed the d2 d3 switcher to try to play MSG Peace Walker because of the freeze problems. Now that I flashed the peagasus file to kd folder it's working now. Thanks.
    Last edited by Kreator; 07-04-2010 at 10:41 PM.