Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Home button not working...

blackbull is offline -Hacks Newbie

how about if i switch to prometheus, would you think it will fix my problem? and, is prometheus better than my old CFW?

Zasisem is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

well im on my psp right now Lol but i would suggest 5.00M33-6 with 620_plugin.prx use the mega hack thread good luck man.

pikachewee is offline -Hacks Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by blackbull View Post
    how about if i switch to prometheus, would you think it will fix my problem? and, is prometheus better than my old CFW?
    Installing Prometheus will not fix your problem. Prometheus is a patch/add-on for GEN-D3, it does not reformat your Flashes. You'll need is to redownload the GEN-D3 installer, and place it into your /PSP/GAME folder and run it. You will also need to have Official Sony 5.50 firmware renamed EBOOT.PBP to 550.PBP and place the 550.PBP in the root directory of your PSP memory stick.

GEN-D3 ~> http://www.psp-hacks.com/file/1873

5.50 OFW ~> http://www.psp-hacks.com/file/1712

Good luck!

Problem solved! I just re-installed my 5.50 Gen - D3 and it fixed the problems! thanks for the support pikachewee and Zasisem! Rep up for you guys!

Problem solved! I just re-installed my 5.50 Gen - D3 and it fixed the problems! thanks for the support pikachewee and Zasisem! Rep up for you guys!
    Awesome! Glad to help!

oops, i thought its fixed, but!
    i already re-installed the 5.50gen d3, it got rid of the gameboot i installed, but the same problem occurs, my arrow keys and buttons are not responding in the home button screen, but the volume, mute, and brightness buttons respond. what must I do? it's like the psp does not recognize that it is in the home screen menu, because when i press the arrow keys, i hear the game responding.

please help me, my kid always plays with my psp and he also has a short attention span so he always changes the game he plays every now and then, so i really need that home button. he's just 4 years old so wont figure out the problem.

thanks idols

oops, i thought its fixed, but!
    i already re-installed the 5.50gen d3, it got rid of the gameboot i installed, but the same problem occurs, my arrow keys and buttons are not responding in the home button screen, but the volume, mute, and brightness buttons respond. what must I do? it's like the psp does not recognize that it is in the home screen menu, because when i press the arrow keys, i hear the game responding.

please help me, my kid always plays with my psp and he also has a short attention span so he always changes the game he plays every now and then, so i really need that home button. he's just 4 years old so wont figure out the problem.

thanks idols
    So now you are saying you've formatted your GEN-D3 firmware, and your D-Pad and HOME buttons are not working again? First off, if you have plugins installed, then try disabling them. If you have that gameboot file editted or whatever you said that causes your PSP to act funny, then get rid of it completely, meaning delete it from your memory stick. If all is done as I've stated and it still messing up, your PSP might be having hardware issues, which are common with the PSP as they aged. Good luck!

i formatted the flash1 and memory card, still, no effect. can you guys send me a copy of your flash0 folders? my psp is a PSP2006, i'd appreciate your help, thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2