Thread: PSP scene update questions for cfw users

otakuman706 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default PSP scene update questions for cfw users

To start off with my psp as of now: I currently have an original psp 1000 I'm working on. Its now running 5.00 M33-6 with the pomethius patch. I have cxmb, stargate, cwcheat, cwcheatpops, and popsloader for my current plugins. Now I haven't been keep up with the scene much since DAx first "left" aside from occasional updates but before that I stayed informed from launch day, although as one of the many unregistered forum ghosts. I was simply wondering if I could hear some others users current/favorite/mentionable setups (firmware, model, plugins, themes or other rco+similar mods) and why they like them. Should I want a newer model for any reason? This and any recommended info I should check out to get caught up with the scene would be greatly appreciated. And for now I'll be scouring the ancient news to get started.

shivadow is offline Banned -Hacks Monk

Stick with 5.00-6 on my 1kJ. My favourite setup is stock. No fancy pants gameboots, themes etc. They are all crap and pointless but I do use basic functional plugins. PSNLover, MACSpoofer. CWCheat, Hidder, Game Categories.

The only apps I use are Pimpstreamer and IRShell. I can't live on this turd ridden planet without them.

dothackjhe is offline -Hacks Ninja

In addition to the mentioned plugins, you might want to try out Time Battery Percent plugin. It informs you how many battery charge your battery still has as well as enabling you to post any notes while on the xmb menu and see the time and date. It's among my must-have plugin for PSP. .

otakuman706 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Thanks for the input guys. How well does PSNLover work?