Thread: Psp 3001 6.39 cfw

jasonb2 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default Psp 3001 6.39 cfw

Hello everyone,
    thank you for helping me!

I've just finished downloading http://www.psp-hacks.com/2011/05/29/...o-b6-released/ and ready to installed the files. I put the files FastRecover, PROUPDATE, and sdk into the folder PSP/GAME/ (in my PSP). I was able to install a file called Genesis Edition UPDATE PRO while 639 PRO-B Fast Recovery only reseted my PSP, and the other file is corrupted.

I've downloaded Tekken 6 (from somewhere *cough*) and placed in PSP/GAME/ under a file called ISO (made from me). Now what do I do -the Tekken 6 file is corrupted, however it works on my friend's PSP.

PSP 3001

Have a fantastic day!

knife22 is offline -Hacks Newbie

you need to put the iso in the ISO/ folder in the root directory. create one if you dont have it. you dont need to worry about the sdk folder just delete it.

root directory?
    can you give directions, I'm kind of new to this... thank you!

eyek_baton is offline -Hacks Neophyte

yup root directory... where you can see the folders of VIDEO, PICTURE, MUSIC. etc...that is the first you see when you accessing your MS through computer..just make a folder of ISO(all CAPS) and put your games there(ISO and/or CSO).

sorry for my bad english..

Maybe because my duo stick is 1GB, but all I can see is DCIM and PSP folders... and in PSP folder is Game, License, ect... thank you.

I can't find music, pictures, ect...
    and how do I place the COS file in my folder... thank you!

Auto-Merge: Like I don't have the folders of music, picture, movies folders...
    thank you!

My psp is 3001 with 6.39

Auto-Merge: Update: All files I placed in the folder shows up corrupted (ISO or COS)