Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: System folder from PSP has disappeared

dm646 is offline Moderator -Hacks Ninja

yes but not here i believe its really simple though!!

its i think 4-5 or so screws that keep the psp together one on the bottom of the faceplate in the middle and the rest are on the back dont forget under the battery!!

EDIT: best guide ever http://www.llamma.com/PSP/repair/com...isassembly.htm

THREAD RULES:
    donít bash anyone asking for help
    donít use this thread to start a flame war
    donít use unsuitable language (this is a child friendly thread)
    if you find an error with this thread please post it in red (like this line) with your help we will keep any brick possibilities to a minimum
    Do not use red for anything else.

Drarly is offline -Hacks Newbie

Your phrase is very good

MajorFoley is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by dm646 View Post
    yes but not here i believe its really simple though!!

its i think 4-5 or so screws that keep the psp together one on the bottom of the faceplate in the middle and the rest are on the back dont forget under the battery!!

Thanks for the post and link (which i had to delete because it would let me post links without 999 posts (For real guys that many lol) but i might send it somewhere to get it repaired probably better that way, on this note i have another problem
    im not sure if this is caused by my psp parts failing one by one or if its my memory card, but files on my psp are becoming corrupted, homebrew apps, psp isos and photos are becoming corrupted and im not sure how it started happening, im not sure if its because of my psp, or if its because of the memory card (i have thought of upgrading memory card from 8gb to 16gb) also wouldnt replacing the motherboard also reset the psps firmware from the previous question?

dbrums is offline -Hacks Member

Quote Originally Posted by MajorFoley View Post
    Thanks for the post and link (which i had to delete because it would let me post links without 999 posts (For real guys that many lol) but i might send it somewhere to get it repaired probably better that way, on this note i have another problem
    im not sure if this is caused by my psp parts failing one by one or if its my memory card, but files on my psp are becoming corrupted, homebrew apps, psp isos and photos are becoming corrupted and im not sure how it started happening, im not sure if its because of my psp, or if its because of the memory card (i have thought of upgrading memory card from 8gb to 16gb) also wouldnt replacing the motherboard also reset the psps firmware from the previous question?

About the 999 posts its really only 30. You are almost there. We had to do it bec spammers were posting links. Sorry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by dbrums View Post
    About the 999 posts its really only 30. You are almost there. We had to do it bec spammers were posting links. Sorry about that.
    That isnt a problem, its just when i was trying to quote reply to someone, so do you have any idea on my problem?

dm646 is offline Moderator -Hacks Ninja

have you tried backing up the memory stick and formatting it using the psp?
    THREAD RULES:
    donít bash anyone asking for help
    donít use this thread to start a flame war
    donít use unsuitable language (this is a child friendly thread)
    if you find an error with this thread please post it in red (like this line) with your help we will keep any brick possibilities to a minimum
    Do not use red for anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by dm646 View Post
    have you tried backing up the memory stick and formatting it using the psp?
    if your referring the memory stick corrupting issue, yeah i have, stopped for a bit then happened again, if your referring to my original issue with the system folder. im just going to use the old backup, and i think im gonna get someone to replace motherboard too bud i want to solve this memory issue first

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2