The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!

Would you like to get all the new buzz from Dashhacks in your email each day?

Want to learn more about the team who brings you the Dash Hacks news?

Read about them now!

Thread: .Iso will not transfer to psp go!! Help!

redzeoranger is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default .Iso will not transfer to psp go!! Help!

Hello guys. I'm having some trouble transferring my iso files to my go. Whenever I transfer a file from my computer the progress bar stops and the psp says "please wait" The computer will eventually say "Could not find this item. This is no longer located in I:\ Verify the items location and try again" and then the psp just disconnects.

I'm running CFW 6.60 Pro-C2. I also run this on my 1000 and it has no problems at all. I ripped the iso from a umd on my 1000 and it plays fine on there. I can't even transfer any files to the memory stick when it is the psp go. However if I put the said iso onto the memory stick while it is the 1000 than put it into the go I can play the game no problem on it. I just can't figure out how to get it onto the go's internal storage.

I have the ISO file in the root with the file VIDEO in the ISO file. I have usb charging off. I've tried all the usb ports on my laptop, I've tried two other cords, and tried my desktop. I really have no idea what to do. Thanks for all the help guys!

dm646 is offline Moderator -Hacks Guru

i would back up everything you want off the psp go internal storage then format it and try again
    THREAD RULES:
    don’t bash anyone asking for help
    don’t use this thread to start a flame war
    don’t use unsuitable language (this is a child friendly thread)
    if you find an error with this thread please post it in red (like this line) with your help we will keep any brick possibilities to a minimum
    Do not use red for anything else.

I've tried that several times actually.

Sorry for the double post but in the VSH menu I was wondering which if any are the go's internal storage. Memory Stick, UMD Disk(know this isn't it) Flash 0, Flash 1, Flash 2, or Flash 3. Thank's guys!

Steven_PSN-14 is offline -Hacks Member

None of those, actually. However, to properly access the internal PSPgo flash memory you need to set it to "Memory Stick".
    Also, you need the "PSP Type B" PC driver in order to access the ef0 (internal PSPgo flash memory).
    I believe Media Go installs the correct drivers.

Try removing the previously installed PSP drivers from your PC, install Media Go, plug your PSPgo and let us know if it works or not.