Thread: Help me, how could I TEMPORY hack my PSP(1004 and 3004)?

icarushd is offline -Hacks Newbie

Post Help me, how could I TEMPORY hack my PSP(1004 and 3004)?

Dear readers,

By this I hope to get answer on my question and hope also help others which had the same question. I saw/read a lot (old) topics about how to hack an PSP, but almost every topic was going about permanent hacking of the PSP's.
    I would be glad if someone could give me an good answer on my question.

About my PSP's
    I have bought and PSP 1004 with version 6.60 and motherboard code: C6001 with datacode 6A.
    And one PSP 3004 with version 6.60 and with datacode 8C. I heard that all PSP 3000 series has TA-090v2 Motherboard(, but I am not sure of this).

Question
    My question is: 'How could I TEMPORARY hack my PSP's?'

(One which set no one changes in my orginal settings and when I turn my PSP´s off, all maded changes were deleted.
    There was an program which install the hack like an program in the RAM and when it´s shut, all settings which were made deleted.)

I heard about chickenHEN, but I am not sure what this really is, and if it is the solution I ask/need for my PSP.
    I would NOT delete/lost my official settings/code of my PSP.

I heard about an hacking methode which called also TEMPORARY HACK, one which lookalike an programm that hacks your PSP en when you turn your PSP off it will go back to OFW and so there is also no one changes made in the orgin files/settings.

By this I would say 'ThankYou' to everone which take time and read my post. I would be glad if someone could give answer on my question and helping me how to tempory hack my PSP's.

Sincerely,

icarushd

dm646 is offline Moderator -Hacks Ninja

why have temp hack when you can have perm?

psp hacking thread COMPLETE!

that should help..but instead of having perm just use the temp cfw
    THREAD RULES:
    don’t bash anyone asking for help
    don’t use this thread to start a flame war
    don’t use unsuitable language (this is a child friendly thread)
    if you find an error with this thread please post it in red (like this line) with your help we will keep any brick possibilities to a minimum
    Do not use red for anything else.

Dear dm646,

First I want to say thankyou for your answer. It is quite a bit difficult to say it amenable why I would have a tempory hack on my PSP, but shortly to say it is on principle. I would keep all orginal settings(from my FuseID to settings on blocks/page in my NAND).

I would like you like to point out that the links do not work / are no longer active of psp hacking thread COMPLETE!.
    Could you say it on a another way, more extensive how I can temporarily hack my psp?
    Further I wish you an nice day.

Sincerely,

icarushd

No one who could give me an correct answer? Someone who could help me, please send me an message.

Steven_PSN-14 is offline -Hacks Member

Please follow this guide, and post if you have any question.

dm646 is offline Moderator -Hacks Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by icarushd View Post
    No one who could give me an correct answer? Someone who could help me, please send me an message.
    one use the edit function

two as for the dead links i will update them when i have enough time to sit down and update it or if someone messaged me with links and or updates i will gladly change and or add the links etc and give credit to the person..

three not everyone knows everything so sometimes it could take a few days dont need to be rude otherwise you wont get help..ive passed over many threads because the OP (original poster) was being rude/mean and i decided not to help them because of it..im not being mean but why help someone that is being rude?

four the guide i posted gives you pretty much step by step instructions..gets no simpler then that..and the links for the things can easily be googled..as the names for all the stuff used are in there so a quick copy paste into google shall yield results in the barrel load
    THREAD RULES:
    don’t bash anyone asking for help
    don’t use this thread to start a flame war
    don’t use unsuitable language (this is a child friendly thread)
    if you find an error with this thread please post it in red (like this line) with your help we will keep any brick possibilities to a minimum
    Do not use red for anything else.