Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Gotube v1.1 full

me83 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesetheif View Post
    That means it is unofficial and thus not an actual 1.1 probably.
    you sound so sure @ the start of your reply but end with PROBABLY ??
    which makes me think that you like to sound wot ur talking about but actually dont know shit have you actually downloaded and tryed it ?? probably not yet you hav 2 giv ya 2 cents as i already said it works and its the latest release if u can find proof of another NEWER version id love 2 c it as im sure many others whould like to all im doing is sharing something i hav not already seen on here so others can enjoy as i am doing so unless u have some good feedback or proof of a newer version then take ya pointless comments elsewhere thnx

Last edited by me83; 04-22-2010 at 09:51 AM.

psp-1003-cfw-5.00m-6 + psp-3003-6.20 TN-D

snapple is offline -Hacks Newbie

The person who wrote GoTube! owns this site:
    http://code.google.com/p/gotube/
    This is the site with the Official Releases.
    I have no idea where you got your version from, but no thank you.

Also, GoTube 1.1 is an old version anyways, released in January 2010
    http://www.psp-hacks.com/2010/01/11/...re-on-the-psp/
    So this thread is a duplicate.

I have no idea what 'FULL' means to you, but I'm not going to go download something old.

BTW, GoTube 1.2 was uploaded on the person's site recently, though I don't know if it's official cause this version doesn't seem to work for me (ie. EBOOT and GT file won't unzip correct and ends up being corrupted), and the person might take it off later:
    http://code.google.com/p/gotube/down...=GoTube1.2.zip
    And the YouTube Script was updated.

Edit: Apparently, you aren't suppose to use the EBOOT when you unzip the file, you're suppose to redownload it though the updater...
    HMM doesn't work though.
    Last edited by snapple; 04-22-2010 at 02:45 PM.

Cheesetheif is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

Quote Originally Posted by me83 View Post
    you sound so sure @ the start of your reply but end with PROBABLY ??
    which makes me think that you like to sound wot ur talking about but actually dont know shit have you actually downloaded and tryed it ?? probably not yet you hav 2 giv ya 2 cents as i already said it works and its the latest release if u can find proof of another NEWER version id love 2 c it as im sure many others whould like to all im doing is sharing something i hav not already seen on here so others can enjoy as i am doing so unless u have some good feedback or proof of a newer version then take ya pointless comments elsewhere thnx
    And you sound like a dick that does not know shit. If it does not have a source, it could be a fake or an unofficial release. Neither of those two outcomes would mean it will not work, just means that it is not credible. Downloading something from a random unknown place could get you a virus too.

Now, snapple has given you a newer version.

Un®est®i©ted™

me83 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

mine does work fine but snapple you r right there is a new v1.2 but still uses the v4 updater it seems 2 be working fine so idont know how ur unzipping im using winrar if not try 7-zip im now gonna upload if u want it or dont not 2 botherd either way

psp-1003-cfw-5.00m-6 + psp-3003-6.20 TN-D

STARMB8 is offline -Hacks Newbie

When i started go tube and asked for internet connection it was blocked so i don't what to do.

Give me answer me83 and other users.

FouadtjuhMaster is offline Administrator -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by STARMB8 View Post
    When i started go tube and asked for internet connection it was blocked so i don't what to do.

Give me answer me83 and other users.
    This is a topic from 3 years ago... they wont answer your questions.. Also, don't dig up old topics again..

This is probably a network problem of your PSP and your wireless router. You should config the settings again, and load Go Tube again

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2