Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: PSP Emulator List

Joe88 is offline -Hacks Titan

guiller711 is offline -Hacks Newbie

put a small space on how to install these emulators?

Organized_Chaos is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Most of these you install just like you would any other homebrew. Which one are you having trouble with?

GojiraGamer is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default Emulators

What about a ps one or ps two emulator? Also, what about the different types of windows emulators? Could these be put in as well?

Default Coleco Romz

I seem to be a little confused how do I get the romz to work on the coleco emulator I made a folder called romz but I can't seem to see them when I start the emulator. What file ext. should they be? Please help.

Demonchild is offline #thatguy -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by GojiraGamer View Post
    What about a ps one or ps two emulator? Also, what about the different types of windows emulators? Could these be put in as well?
    There is a PS1 emulator built right into the firmware. The PSP will never see a PS2 emulator however.

See this thread: The Playstation One On PSP Superguide

Quote Originally Posted by GojiraGamer View Post
    I seem to be a little confused how do I get the romz to work on the coleco emulator I made a folder called romz but I can't seem to see them when I start the emulator. What file ext. should they be? Please help.
    Installation

Unzip colempsp.zip into /PSP/GAME/ folder on the memory stick.

Please note that system ROM’s must reside in the same folder as EBOOT.PBP file, either uncompressed, or inside SYSTEM.ZIP. Game ROM’s may reside anywhere (the ROMS subdirectory is recommended, but not necessary).
    Try naming the folder as ROMS.

Guide for M33 firmwares | Install DCv8 |PS3 Hacking Thread

PSP: 6.60 PRO-B10 | PS3: 4.30 | Xbox: LT+ v3.0 [Li-On] | G2x: CM 7.2 Nightly
    Twitter

Default roms

I don't want to be a pain but I want to start over. I have the roms for the col emu now what do I do. Do i make a folder called roms and then place the roms in that folder and the eboot file and system zip file or how is it executed. I know it should be easy but it's not. What file extensions should the roms be?

Demonchild is offline #thatguy -Hacks Titan

|PSP
    |--GAME
    |-----ColEm PSP
    |------ROMS
    |--------Roms go here
    Try that setup. I've never used this emulator so I have no idea what extensions the roms should have.

Guide for M33 firmwares | Install DCv8 |PS3 Hacking Thread

PSP: 6.60 PRO-B10 | PS3: 4.30 | Xbox: LT+ v3.0 [Li-On] | G2x: CM 7.2 Nightly
    Twitter

Default roms

I did that and still nothing I'm wondering if I have the right roms for the right emulator. I do have the col roms but I don't know if it's compatible with the psp col emulator that's why I asked what file extensions they should be.

Organized_Chaos is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Do the roms have a .col file extension? Post a screenshot of what your ROMS folder looks like.

(PRTSC button will take a screenshot, then open paint and press Ctrl V to paste the screenshot. Upload it to image shack and then use their forum code to put the link in a reply here.)

Edit: I can't get the ROMS to show up on my PSP either. I'll do some research for you.

Edit2: Ignore everything above. Rename the rom files to .rom instead of .col. I have a game called 2010.col, I renamed it to 2010.rom and it works now.
    Last edited by Organized_Chaos; 12-08-2010 at 07:30 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast