Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: PSP Emulator List

GojiraGamer is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default roms

Thanks a bunch! Changing the file extension worked perfectly thank you.

amor0fati is offline -Hacks Newbie

I don't know if this is necessarily worth noting in the OP, but I for one have had slightly better compatibility gpsp kai 3.2 than 3.4 (Sigma Star in particular lacks a "HUD" in 3.4 but not 3.2) and even better compatibility with gpSP 0.9 HEN D (sound less glitchy on Mother 3 with minor occasional skips, rather than the pops and beeps I get with either version of kai). My testing either of the three hasn't been extensive yet, but so far these are the only problems and differences I've experienced.

I am running on a ta-082, but I have no idea if that necessarily makes a difference.

MGkid is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Can someone please help me I installed the FMSX emulator but I don't know how to get Metal Gear 1 and 2 working, please help.

amor0fati is offline -Hacks Newbie

I put them into a ROMS folder in the fMSX folder and ran them straight off the bat. What's the problem? Can't find them from within the app, or do they just not work when you try to run them?

I just want to say that though I've been emulating about as far back as I can remember having the internet, I'm just blown away by how well SNES9x-TYL runs and on a handheld device no less. There are just so many games I never had time to beat on the console that I'm now making steady headway in at my leisure. Kudos to all who make this possible.

MGkid is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Quote Originally Posted by amor0fati View Post
    I put them into a ROMS folder in the fMSX folder and ran them straight off the bat. What's the problem? Can't find them from within the app, or do they just not work when you try to run them?

I just want to say that though I've been emulating about as far back as I can remember having the internet, I'm just blown away by how well SNES9x-TYL runs and on a handheld device no less. There are just so many games I never had time to beat on the console that I'm now making steady headway in at my leisure. Kudos to all who make this possible.
    Ah I finally got it working, I had to change the model name to MSX2+, it was set on MSX1 so thats why it didn't work lol.

I agree that the SNES emulator is by far the most stable I have most of my games on that one because all of them run without problems. Me too I used to own all of those consoles back in the day until my brother sold them, I am so glad that emulators exist.

God bless the good PSP hackers.
    Last edited by MGkid; 01-16-2011 at 11:32 PM.

hamaros is offline -Hacks Newbie

so all the emulators on this thread work with any fw? ofw or cfw?

Fyredrake is offline -Hacks Newbie

You don't have Basilisk II or PSPCap32 on your list. I am using Basilisk II and running Mac OS 8.1. As for PSPCap32, well I am not interested in that one but it is available for those that might be.

Organized_Chaos is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Could you provide some links?

Fyredrake is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Organized_Chaos View Post
    Could you provide some links?
    Sure.

Basilisk II: http://www.psp-hacks.com/file/1523

PSPCap32: http://www.psp-hacks.com/file/1286

ras2a is offline -Hacks Newbie

Hi folks... Im having issues getting CaSTaway working on Prometheus 4 CFW... The PSP just resets itself after trying to run a game... I'm desparate to start using it again, the emulation was fantastic!...

Any help would be awesome!

thanks ever so much

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast