Thread: $150$

bmx3331@gmail.com is offline -Hacks Newbie

Exclamation $150$

150 to the first person who get me to cfw or off of 6.30 ill will wire it to u through paypal plz this is way more inportant than buyin a new 1 or the money

Cheesetheif is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

Quote Originally Posted by bmx3331@gmail.com View Post
    150 to the first person who get me to cfw or off of 6.30 ill will wire it to u through paypal plz this is way more inportant than buyin a new 1 or the money
    What is your PSP model? (PSP 1000 Fat, PSP 2000 Slim, PSP 3000 Brite, or the PSPgo)

You are stuck if you are on a PSP 3000 or a Go.
    You are also stuck if you are on an unhackable PSP 2000 (one with a TA-088v3 motherboard).
    There is no way to downgrade an unhackable PSP.
    Last edited by Cheesetheif; 07-08-2010 at 01:13 AM.

Un®est®i©ted™

Ninja88 is offline -Hacks Guru

Whats your psp model ? And this is in the wrong section.

shivadow is offline Banned -Hacks Monk

he has a 3k on 6.30. I told him in another post that it isn't possible yet, twice, and also in PM after that thread got closed. He/she still doesn't seem to get the picture...

Demonchild is offline #thatguy -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by shivadow View Post
    he has a 3k on 6.30. I told him in another post that it isn't possible yet, twice, and also in PM after that thread got closed. He/she still doesn't seem to get the picture...
    Hehe, for once I'll agree with you.

@OP - My man, for the last time - You have a 3000 on 6.30. There's no working exploits in which you can run homebrew and ISOs. With the same $150 that you're willing to give out here, you can get a used PSP Phat as little as $50, in which would be fully hackable.

For the last time, take the time to research the fact that there's nothing you can do as of yet. The only firmwares that will do something for you are 5.03, and 6.20, that's it. If you can't understand this, then I'm afraid that none of us can help you any further.

Guide for M33 firmwares | Install DCv8 |PS3 Hacking Thread

PSP: 6.60 PRO-B10 | PS3: 4.30 | Xbox: LT+ v3.0 [Li-On] | G2x: CM 7.2 Nightly
    Twitter