Homebrew coder UnlimitedX has released a new version of his Warcraft-esque homebrewed game, Kingdom of War PSP.
KOW PSP incorporates many aspects of Warcraft PSP including the system for the selection of spells and control the character.
However there isn't, in KOW PSP, a way to target someone as in World of Warcraft or another game. I wanted to make the game more realistic than Warcraft PSP. You've have to hit, to parry at the good time because timing is very important. Indeed a KOW's player have 1000HP, a sword hit remove him 350! KOW's player must also properly manage its endurance not to be disarmed in front of the enemy:
* Dynamic Character Animation (enclosing pictures and making them move sequentially)
* Large decrease in lag
* The game has been completely redesigned and is downright cool to play!
* The server can manage 99 players max but your psp will have bug and lag near 15. I'm going to implement something in the server to manage more players
* Many other things!
* Fixed bug
* Display of color in the dialog box.
* Improvement of the menu.
* You can view the number of players online at the connection.
* nickname can now be 10 characters long.
* It is possible to switch teams during play by pressing select.
* Installation of a lags security (you can't spam skills)
* 95% English version, enjoy!
* 3 playable class: Warrior, archer and monk
I have not had time to develop spells of each class. You'll have to wait for the next release.
and please, install the latest PATCH
What does this patch bring the PRE-R2?
* Fixed a major bug that crashed the PSP (although there are still one to correct)
* The healing spell is now functional and can easily select a close friend.
* Adding a staff to the monk (He no longer has his sword.)
* The sword is no longer displayed for the battle position of the punch.
* Reducing the number of initial reinforcement 100 to 20 (considering the number of players at the moment).
* New interface etc ...
Download: http://ul.to/e6j6fnkk , http://www.megaupload.com/?d=45P7B0PG